FAMILY INTRO II

Ahuja family   :~

Ahuja family lives in France.

SANJAY AHUJA :~
       Father of Kavya Ahuja. He is president of Ahuja enterprise. Runs hotels business. Lost his wife in some circumstances.

ROHAN AHUJA :~
       Brother of Kavya Ahuja. Owns his owns business IT farm corporation. And CEO of Ahuja enterprise. Married to his college sweetheart.

KRITI ROHAN AHUJA :~
         Wife of Rohan Ahuja. She is MD & FINANCE MANAGER of Ahuja enterprise.
Married to long term boyfriend.

AAHAN AHUJA :~
          Son of Rohan and Kriti . 4 years old. He is his Buii's favorite.

__________________________________________________________________________________________

                _Roy  family :~ 

Lives in Delhi.

AJAY ROY :~
        Grandfather of Ashima. Chill, cool and amazing Grandfather. Retired from military colonel .

MOHAN ROY :~
          Father of Ashima. Their business is based on real estate and construction line.
He is chairman of Roy construction.

MEERA ROY :~
           Mother of Ashima. She is house wife .
Love her children the most.

ANKIT ROY :~
        Brother of Ashima. CEO of Roy construction.  With his hardwork and dedication, spread the construction business across India.

RUHI ROY :~
        Elder sister of Ashima. CA in Roy construction. Fiance of Dhruv. Friend of Kiaan and Devesh.

__________________________________________________________________________________________

                 MURTHY FAMILY  :~

AJIT MURTHY  & NANDINI RAWAT/ MURTHY.

Died in car accident. They had love marriage.

Ajit family was orthodox. They didn't accept their Marriage..

After the Death of her parents they had abandoned Iyana .

________________....................._________________

           RAWAT FAMILY :~

KALYANI RAWAT :~
       Maternal Grandmother of Iyana. Cool and loving grandma. Iyana Crime in partner.

UTKARSH RAWAT :~
        Maternal uncle of Iyana. They had tourism company. There branches are spread all over Rajasthan. They had partnership with Rathore Empire.

Loves Iyana like his own daughter.

MEENAKSHI RAWAT :~
           Maternal anuty of Iyana. She is house wife. Kind and loving person. Loves Iyana as her own daughter.

ANIRUDH RAWAT :~
          Cousin brother of Iyana. He is handling his father business . Fun and loving person. Loves Iyana as his Own sis.

       Let's begin with the story from the next chapter

!!!!...  Hope you all enjoy the book ...!!!!

Please vote and comment,  they are really motivating..