~ four ~

At Rajasthan

Evening time

Sherawat Haveli

In Sherawat haveli kiaan and Devesh has their own rooms . According to their taste it was designed and decorated.

In kiaan's room

Kiaan was busy in his laptop. He was doing his office. Sound of typing in laptop could be heard.

Suddenly kiaan's room was opened and Devesh enter in his room .

Bhai sa one of our warehouses is attack . And some of ours men's are injured Devesh said .

Kiaan some where he knew this was going to happen. He was not surprised by the attack.

Devesh get ready we are leaving in 10 min . And inform Nishant to come to the wear house.

Ji bhai sa saying this Devesh his room.

After 10 min both brothers got ready and went to living room every one was present.

Kiaan has already informed Dhruv about the attack.

Both brothers were looking devilish handsome. Kiaan was wearing black shirt with black pant. And Devesh was wearing Maroon shirt with black pants.

Devesh was giving instructions to some one through the phone while Coming down from the stairs.

( kiaan's outfit )

( kiaan's outfit )

( Devesh outfit      ignore the face )

( Devesh outfit ignore the face )

In the living room all male members were present and ladies were busy in preparing dinner.

When both brothers were going out of the house.
Ashok ji asked them where they are going??

Dada sa one of our warehouse is attack and ours men's are also injured. It is important to go . We will come till the dinner time.
Saying kiaan left from the haveli. Behind him Devesh also went .
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.