!!!...FAMILY INTRODUCTION ...!!!

‡!! RATHORE  FAMILY !!‡

  Grand father of male leads :~

Ashok  singh rathore  ( data hukum )
   He is 75 years old . He is Raja sa of jodhpur.  He is very strict type of person but for the family he is very fun loving person. His favorite work is to annoy his wife.

          He passed  his title to his sons. He is proud of his sons and their accomplishments.

Chairman of Rathore business empire.

Mrudula singh rathore  ( Rani sa )
    Wife of Ashok singh Rathore .  She is 71 years old. Don't speak much. She is strict infront of the everyone but soft to her family. She is friend for their grand children.

     Follow rules and traditional ( as long as they are required) .

They have three children: ~

**Gautam singh rathore
**Samrat singh rathore
**Geeta singh rathore /( Thakur)

Gautam Singh Rathore   ( Hukum sa )
    He is 55 years old.  He is king ( hukum sa) of jodhpur, Udaipur and jaisalmer. He is president of Rathore Empire. He is not only famous in India but also in Aisa . He has many enemies.

          As he was having many enemies waiting on his path because of his enemies he lost his wife.

After the death of his wife he re marry .

First wife of Gautam singh rathore.
  Late Arti singh rathore.

Second wife of Gautam singh rathore: ~

Kavita singh rathore ( Rani maa sa )
    She is 50 years old . she belongs from upper middle class family. adaptable in nature , caring and jolly. Loves her family a lot .

   She loves kiaan most among her children.

She work for women empowerment. Helps widow poor and uneducated housewife to earn a living and helps them to be self depended.

Children of Gautam and kavita .

★★ kiaan was Gautam and Arti son
★★ Divit Singh Rathore
★★ Eshita   Singh Rathore

ESHITA SINGH RATHORE:~

           21 years old. Daughter of Gautam and kavita. She is studying MBBS from Delhi AIIMS . She is princess of her brother.

Samrat Singh Rathore  :~
   He is 51 years old. Brother of Gautam singh Rathore. He is vice president of the Rathore empire and board of directors .

    He is very respectable person and admired his elder brother. He is friend for his children.

Divya Singh Rathore : ~
        She is 46 years old. Wife of samrat singh rathore. She is very sweet and caring parson. Loves her family a lot . cooking was her hobby.  She loves to cook for her family and do experiment in cooking skills.

      Owner of a schools that provide facilities free or less charged education for students. She promotes local telents. She was once national table tennis player. 

Children of Samrat and Divya :~

★★ Devesh Singh Rathore
★★ Ishanvi Singh Rathore

☆ ISHANVI SINGH RATHORE:~
          20 years old. She is daughter of Samrat and Divya. She is Youngest in the family and apple of an eye.  She is doing MFA from Delhi.

Rajkumari Geeta Singh Rathore / Thakur:~
       Younger sister of Gautam and Samart.  Married to Govind Thakur. Govind thakur was friend and PA  of Gautam. She has one son and one daughter. Her husband and son are jealous of Rathore success . They also want money and power and go any extent but can't lose their reputation.

( hi .... I tired to make their character a little evil just to make story little suspense and thrill.)..

Son and daughter of Geeta :~
   ☆ Alok Thakur
   ☆ Aarohi Thakur

Youngest clans of the family :~

Kiaan Singh Rathore ( 27)
Devesh Singh Rathore (26)
Alok Thakur                    (26)
Divit Singh Rathore    (23)
Eshita Singh Rathore  (21)
Aarohi Thakur               (21)
Ishanvi Singh Rathore  (20)

•°☆°• Friends of Kiaan and Devesh •°☆°•

Varun Jain
         27  years old. Owns technology firms.

Dhruv Sherawat
         26 years old.  Soon to be king of Ajmer .
Owns chains of hotels.

Nishant  
      27 years old. He was an orphan. Adapted and rise by kiaan father . Works for kiaan. And he is right hand of kiaan.

Mihir chauhan
      26 years old. He is Aisa top best 5 cardiologist surgery.

•°°•☆☆ Friend of Divit ☆☆•°°•

Vikram Jain
       23 years old. Brother of varun jain . He is world's top 10 best hacker .

Aditya sheawat
      22 years old. He is brother of Dhruv Sherawat. National basketball player.

!!!  Hope you all enjoyed 😉...   !!!