~ three ~

The next day :~

At Rajasthan:~....

Today Rathore haveli was extra cheerful with a happy atmosphere as princess of the Rathore family was present.

Eshita, Ishanvi and Divit were running around the living room like 5 years old kids.

Today mrudula ji and kavita ji both are worshipping the lord .

Ashok ji is reading newspaper. And Gautam ji and Samart ji was discussing about office matter.

Kiaan and Devesh came down from the stairs. And sat on the luxurious sofa that was in the living room .

Kavita ji gave Prasad and Aarti to everyone. After sat on the dining hall to have breakfast.

While eating their breakfast Ashok ji look to all family members and said :~ children do you all remember na that we have to go to Sherawat haveli .

Rathore and Sherawat family were very close friends. And this friendship was followed by generations to generations.

All family members noded their head. As if they were saying yes .

Dada sa you all will go by jet and we all will go by our car said by kiaan in calm yet dominant voice .

But kiaan you were attacked few days ago.

Kiaan father Gautam ji was worried about him.

Baba sa Don't worry we will take some of our grauds with us . And this time nothing will happen. I well we more careful.

Baba sa please can we also go with them . Said by Eshita and Ishanvi.

Ok ...

Get ready and meet me after one hour . saying this kiaan went from dinner room to his room .

Divit , Eshita and Ishanvi were very excited. About there ride .

Looking at Devesh no one would understand his expressions .

Seeing Devesh like lifeless. Divya ji said with teary eyes "After that incident How much he has changed in this three years of his life ".

Seeing his wife emotional Samrat ji said worry someone will come into his life too .

Kash vo Din jaldi hi Aaye. Aur mera bacchon ko pahle Jaisa kar de uske Chehre per vah Muskan dekhne ke liye main Taras rahi hun.

After breakfast elder got ready and left for the Sherawat Haveli .

After one hour:~

Kiaan came down and went to the living were Everyone one was present . Kiaan was in kurta pyjama now . every one was present with their bags, and ready to leave.

They were going by kiaan's car . Everyone was seated in the car . Kiaan seated in the driving seat and Devesh seated in the passenger seat rest three of them seated in the backside.

.....
..
..
..
.
.
.
.
.....

After 4 hours of journey they reached to their destination.

Sherawat Haveli was decorated with flowers and lights from the main door. And at the main door itself stood Dhruv waiting for his best friend.

Hope you all had a nice journey, please come in . Dhruv said.

They all went inside the haveli and met with elders . All seated in the living room . And got busy in them self.

Rathore family could see the happiness in dhruv face . His smile was never leaving him.