~ seven ~

Sorry for late update guys....... I have some personal issues that why I was unable to write the chapter...

I hope u all can understand me .....

And I update 1 or 2 chapters in a week .

"The moment when you first wake up in the morning is the most wonderful of the 24 hours. No matter how weary or dreary you may feel, you possess the certainty that, during the day that lies before you, absolutely anything may happen. And the fact that it practically always doesn't, matters not a jot. The possibility is always there." -

Turning off my alarm , i get up from my bed and straight way went to the bathroom for freshen up.

i came out of bathroom wearing grey jogger and black tee... and headed to the gym room . which was on the third floor of the haveli .

opps....... sorry my reader i forget to introduced my self...

so......

I'm Kiaan singh rathore and i am hukum sa of rajasthan . and not only rajasthan but whole business world know me by king of business.

but i also have another identity at the night which i will tell you some other time .

i enter the gym room after 5 min Devesh and Dhruv,Nishant also join me . we were morning person .

but rest of the boys were lazy people .

after one hour Aditya and Divit came in the gym room and started doings exercises.

Bhai sa when did you come back from the ware house . You have informed us that you will return in the morning. Divit asked me .

Our work was finished so we return early.

Divit run to Nishant and hugged him. I really miss you bhai .

After spending two hours in gym room . I went to my room for freshen up .

After taking shower . I walk in the closet room . Today I was wearing olive green pants and black shirt.

I have rolled shirt sleeves till my elbow. Two buttons kept open .

Then I wore my favorite limited edition Rolex watch ⌚️

Then I wore my favorite limited edition Rolex watch ⌚️ .

After getting ready I headed to down stairs. In the living room all men were present.

I went my grandfather and father and touched their feet.

I seated myself in the single sitter sofa . And took my phone for checking mails.

Few minutes later rest of the boys also came and settle themselves. Devesh came beside me and sits.

He my baby brother. Though infornt of the world he is cold heart ruthless. But his heart is gem . After one incident he is completely changed.