-: Eleven :-

At the time of reception :-

All the Sherawat couple was greeting the guest and welcoming them. Grand reception was kept for the newly wedded couple .

Everyone was enjoying the party some were drinking , some were dancing , and ladies will be ladies only they were discussing about daily soap.

full on party was going on .

Nishant phone went off . And one of his men inform him that one of their warehouse was attack. And some of their men died. soon Nishant inform to Kiaan and Devesh .

As everyone was attending wedding and no one was present there. that his enemies took this chance to destroy him.

Kiaan told Nishant to inform rest of them. Kiaan and devesh went to their father and inform about the attack . and also inform that they are just about leave.

after informing to everyone they left . Aditya , Divit , Vikram didn't go with them . someone was needed to be present here also . and they know their dad can handle if anythings takes place.

Now it was end of the party . just after the party dhruv and Ruhi was also going for honeymoon.

party was almost end most of the guest left. Only some close family friends were present. Rohan bhai and bhabhi left the party little early cause Aahan was sleepy. we all young people were setting on one table with Dhruv bhai and Ruhi bhabhi . yes know I have to call her bhabhi as know she is officially married to him.

At the time of party Alok (kiaan bro) was trying to talk with me and was being touchy. Although I grow up in France I was fully Indian by nature. I was going to tell bhai but i drop this idea and I don't want disturb anyone mood.

kiaan , Devesh and rest of them were no where to seen . as I was about to asked to Dhruv bhai at same time Ashima asked about them. He said they got some urgent work related to office. but she was not satisfied by his answer. she again she said that anyone can handle their work was it important for to leave.