-: ten :-

Today was a big day for the sherawat and roy family. not only the bride and groom was going to tie in a sacred bond but also two families . 

The whole havali was decorated with beautiful flowers and lights . in the middle of the garden  mandap was made and decorated with flowers .    

all the members of the Sherawat  were here and there looking after the arrangement, foods , and sitting arrangements for guests .

wedding was in the evening . so after having lunch everyone went to their respect rooms to get ready .

in wedding limited guested were invited and a grand reception was kept .

Evening time :~

Make-up artist were called for the girls and the bride .

Ashima was getting ready with her sister. Kavya was getting ready alone .

she was wearing red lehenga with heavy border in it she olive green dupatta with it. and  kept her hair open .and small white stone bindi. she had done mimimal make-up. she was looking simple yet elegant .

she can make anyone fall for her with her simplicity .  

she was fully ready but she was struggling to tie her blouse string

she was fully ready but she was struggling to tie her blouse string .

Her rooms door was open . 

kiaan was just passing by her room when he saw  she was struggling with her string without  thinking twice he entered her room .

" May I  " he asked 

hearing male voice she jumped from her place .

" she looked up from mirror . "  and when she saw who is the owner of the voice. she was stud .

"she was staring him through the mirror" .  when their eyes made contract with each other world stops for them.

He was wearing white kurta and pant with coat . his has rolled his sleeves to his elbow .