~ two ~

__________________________________________________________________________________________

AT RAJASTHAN

A man was lying tied to the chair in basement. The entire room was dark , only a small bulb lamp was lit above the man's head through which his face could be seen .

The color of that man's clothes had turned red, due to his own blood.

Some people dressed in black were continuously beating him without any mercy.
Some other people wearing similar black clothes, were standing around that man with very advanced weapons in their hands .

That man's breathing was unstable .
Sweet was coming out from all over his body, but this Sweet was less than his blood which was flowing like water from every part of his body. His senses were becoming blurred.

Just then the door of the room opened and a shadow came inside the room . A muscular man, wearing a black suit , came into the room making a thumping sound with his expensive shoes.

As soon as he arrived , there was a strange kind of silence in the room . Only the faint groaning sound of the man tied to the chair could be heard .

 Only the faint groaning sound of the man tied to the chair could be heard

( his outfit)....

The man tied to the chair struggled a lot and said , " water.....water...... I need water.

Hearing what he said the man sitting in front of him in a black suit pulled his hair and raised her face , due to which the man screamed ..

When he raised his other hand in the air one of his men came and give a mug of hot water in his hand .

He threw the hot water on the face of the man tied to the chair in front of him. Due to which the man started screaming badly.

Aahhhhahhh...... no please......leave me ..
The man shouted .

Hukum....

Yes he was noon other than the KIAAN SINGH RATHORE.

Even after betraying me, you still have the guts of taking my name..........hmmmm... Mr. Verma

Even you try to destroy my family by joining hands with my enemies....... said in scary voice. Mr Verma was scared.

Hukum please leave me . I will never do anything like this from now on .. please give me one last chance plea...please..

You have been working for us for the last five years . Verma , you know me very well or not ?

Then from where did the issue of apology come from said kiaan in his cold yet dominant voice.

Mr Verma was nervous, " hukum, it was my fault that I cheated you, but hukum please give me one last chance I will be your loyal doy ..... I will not do anything like this from now on .....