divine.

❞Passed Alder Brook Road, I'm over the bridge. A minute from home, but I feel so far from it. The death of my dog, the stretch of my skin. It's washin' all over me, I'm angry again.❞

Winslow Hawksley doesn't like when people act like she's 9 years old again.

Winslow is convinced she's a tough case. A shell too hard to crack. Convinced that she's a bad kid, and flinching every moment someone moves their hand. It was drilled into her brain like an early morning thought.

And Calum Hood is determined to make it a past moment.

"I'm sorry I wasn't there. I had a meeting—"

"You had a meeting?" She scoffed. "You had a meeting. That's fucking hilarious. I was abused, and you had a fucking meeting. God forbid you miss a fucking meeting for your daughter, Hain."

Winslow was breaking. Underneath the pressure. In front of her biological dad. She stood tall and took a breath.

"Calum is more of a father than you will ever be."

A STORY of a girl who has no hope.

IN WHICH a girl believes she doesn't have any chances.

OR

— IN WHICH a doctor wants to give her a chance.

WINSLOW ANSLEY HAWKSLEY

CALUM HOOD

ASHTON IRWIN

LUKE HEMMINGS

MICHAEL CLIFFORD

Warnings, disclaimer, and a note.

Divine is a story that portrays very real things and very real traumatic topics. If you are senstive to these types of things, please click away.

Disclaimers
I do not own 5 Seconds Of Summer or their music. This is simple for my readers and people who want to have an escape.

All rights go to user @darklvv. I created the plot.

Note.Like I've said, this story is more on the triggering side and if something like this does disturb you, please click away.