Chapter 3

Izuku can be seen waking up shirtless in bed with his many girlfriends naked. Izuku got up and put a new suit on as his other one was ripped apart by Undyne. He went down to the first floor and sent shadow monsters into the kitchen to begin making dinner. He then woke Tohru Ilulu Elma and Lucoa. He helped them bathe and put their maid outfits on and to start the morning clean.

He then began to prepare his girls for their uniforms. He wiped down the UA uniforms. Dusted off Undyne's security suit. And hung Yor's suit up. He opened the curtains letting a little light come in. He then pulled off the blanket revealing all of their naked bodies.

Izuku: "C'mon girls it's your first day we don't want to be late"

Mina: "Uuuugh 5 more minutes"

Izuku: "Don't make me use the tentacles. You too Yor and the rest of you"

Girls: "groan"

He then made tentacles and pulled them all into the giant bath and sunk them in.

Izuku: "Every morning you have me clean you up and wash you and get you dressed"

Ochako: "It's not our fault the bed is comfy"

Izuku used his tentacles to wash their bodies while stands in the door way. He pulls them out dries them off fixes their hair and hands them their clothes. He then leaves takes the sheets to be cleaned. He heads down to the dining room where the shadows were pulling out food with Ilulu and Elma setting up the rest of the table.

He sat down placing a napkin in his lap and started to eat with the maids as the rest came down the stairs. They sat down and began to eat once Izuku was done he put on his coat and waited for the human girls.

 They sat down and began to eat once Izuku was done he put on his coat and waited for the human girls

Izuku opened the door for them and they got in. Izuku went to the drivers seat and began to drive to the Yaoyorozu company to then drop Yor off. She gave him a kiss goodbye and Izuku drove to UA. He pulled up to the parking lot and saw where they were supposed to park but another person's car was there. Izuku then also saw a blue haired dick with glasses exit the vehicle with keys and a grin. He got out then proceeded to grow big hands and pulled the car out of their spot.

The boy then ran up to him trying to kick him but Izuku grew another arm blocking it.

Iida: "Hey let go of me don't you know who I am. I'll have you arrested for this"

Izuku: "Go ahead and try"

Izuku then sets the car down in a no parking zone. Then let go of Iida and got back in to Limo and parked in their spot. Izuku opened the door and let out the rest of the girls.

Iida: "Wait a minute I remember you. At the entrance exams. How dare you talk back to me"

Izuku: "Shut it stick up his ass"

They walked away from as he began to shout. They reached the classroom to see some of their new classmates there. They sat down except Izuku he was looking at a girl that he hasn't seen in a long time. He decided to not draw attention to it and he walked over to a certain Pomeranian. He stood over him and he looked up at him.

Katsuki: "The fuck you lookin at suit"

Izuku offered his hand out to him.

Izuku: "My name is Izuku Yaoyorozu. You are Katsuki Bakugo. I watched you during the entrance exams. Your quirk is very impressive"

Katsuki: "Oh so you're a fan"

Izuku: "In a way"

Katsuki took his hand and could feel his strong grip.

Katsuki: "Strong grip"

Izuku: "I do have a question regarding your quirk"

Katsuki: "About what"

Izuku: "Have you tried using it at your feet"

Katsuki: "My feet"

Izuku: "Yes. I see that you use your hands to fly. But if you were to use your feet you would increase speed and be able to use your hands while still flying"

Katsuki: "That sounds like becoming Iron Man"

Izuku: "A little bit. I have this blueprint so you can use the sweat in your feet. Do you want it"

Katsuki: "I like you. I have a good feeling we're gonna get along just fine. Sure I'll take your little toy and I'll see if it'll make me any better. It considered I am already the greatest here"

Izuku: "We're gonna have to work on that ego. Now everyone should take their seats the teacher is here"

Everyone looked at the door as it opened to see a caffeine addict man on the floor.

Aizawa: "It took you too long to quite down. We'll work on that. For now put on these gym clothes and meet me outside"

Aizawa walked out and they began walking to the locker rooms. Izuku held the door open for the girls and they walked in. He closed the door and walked to the boys locker room.

Mineta found a hole in the boys locker room and punched him then sealed the hole after he apologized for it.

They walked out where they began to do a test with Mineta getting expelled for not passing any of the tests except the side step. He tried to touch Ochako but failed with Izuku throwing him into a wall.

Once they got home Izuku had sex with them and the other girls.

This is your King of The Nine Hells Zarodar. See you sinners later.