Fresh Air

Gwens pov:

The morning air is always refreshing to me...this camp must have some kind of air purifier somewhere because the crisp smell of morning air is just to strong! I began to walk around the river in the forest until I heard a quite frankly loud 'Beeppp!!'. Gently, to not drop my phone, I took it out of my skirt pockets.

Court<3:Hey where are you?? Its nearly time for breakfast...also I wanted to brush your hair this morning since today I'm doing everyone's hair...HEATHER WANTS ME TO DO HER BRAIDS FOR THE FIRST TIME!!

I smiled..Court always loved styling hair...if it wasn't for her strict parents forcing her into the law school she would've been a hairdresser. Either way she's so beautiful..her auburn hair in the morning light...her hazel eyes staring into mine..

Court<3:Gwen???

  I quickly snapped back to what seemed to be reality and immediately my hand started swipping across the phone.

You(Gwen):Sorry..I'm at the river..do you want me back??

Court<3:If that's possible! You don't have too..I know you love the river x

I smiled..she knew myself more then I did myself.

You(Gwen):I'm coming now!

I know she said I don't have to come back...but suddenly I was running back. All I could think about was her smile...her voice warming my heart...if only I could tell her.

Before long I was already back...with a few beads of sweat down my head..

"Oh..Gwen!" I was greeted by a face I knew all too well.. auburn locks of hair in her hazel eyes, Courtney's auburn locks in her hazel eyes.

"Hi..." I whispered anxiously while noticing Leshawna and Heather snickering from afar. I glared at them I swear I nearly saw daggers coming out of my eyes.

"What did you want your hairstyle to be like?? Half up? Braided? Ponytails??"
Courts questioned me to which I nodded at all my options.

"Hmm can I have it half up??" I asked her while looked to Bridgette staring at us.

"Of course! Go sit on my bed!" She guided me to her bed and pushed me down gently.

"I- o-..k?" As confused as I was I just let everything happen.

No ones pov:

Gwen found herself a way to sit she would be comfortable in...she knew the auburn haired girl needed everything perfect so this make take a while.

After 5 minutes, Courtney began to work on the front of the goths hair..she made sure that it was all positioned correctly. Coincidentally, Courtney struggled mostly on this bit..she thought it was due to the fact the black and blue haired girl had such a short cut. In reality it was probably the fact underneath her was a goth (pretty) girl. Courtney gulped as the hot breath reaches her neck.

"When your done can I tell you something Court..?" Gwen looked away to avoid any eye contact.

"Of course! But why don't you tell me now??" The CIT almost sighed in relieve she finally had a reason to move her face away.

"It's uhm...a private manor I don't feel like sharing with everyone else.."

"Oh of course! I'm glad you can tell me things...!" Courtney glared at the gothic before shaking her head and carrying on.

After!!

"Hey Gwen..didn't you wanna tell me something??" Courtney swayed her hips, Gwen knew it was her time to tell her.
She dragged her into the bathroom.

"I-uhm...you know how...I broke up with Duncan...for you?" The black hairedish girl looked away, staring at her shoes.

"Oh yeah..I'm glad you chose me.." The slightly shorter girl smiled.

"I..didn't do it for you.." Gwen looked up her face tinted a red pink colour.

"Oh..who did you do it for then..?" The CIT looked..almost disappointed to hear what she just did..

"My feeling...I really...really like you..!" She pouted and locked into the mirror.
"I'm sorry for telling you this you probably don't even care about me.."

Gwen was caught aback as Courtney grabbed onto her face.

"I-..really like you too..can I kiss you?" She asked gently as she rested her face on the pale skinned girls forehead.

Gwen nodded and grabbed the working- to-be-a-lawyers face and dragged her in closer.

It was gentle at first until Gwen bit on Courtney's lower lip too which Courtney grunted into. Gwen picked Courtney up and placed her onto the counter. They took a breath and continued.

"So d-does this make us....hmmphh....girlfriends?" The girl sat down asked.

"If you want too..."
Gwen didn't stop her massacre if kisses until Courtney was covered in blue lipstick stains and until she herself was covered in brown.

Anyway I'm done for now pt 2 anyone???