Dream girl

Gwens pov:
She really is my dream girl.
Hazelnut eyes..giving me a fuzzy feeling.
Dark and brooding as they may be..I love them. Her hair almost too shiny too touch..delicate maybe that's how I should put it. I've waited to tangle her hair in my fingers as I kiss her deeply.. as if she'd let me.
Her sun-kissed skin that happened too not be a tan.

She had the same look of a cat almost..just more beautiful. I couldn't help my notice how curved her body was..not that I care of such thing but her body and face and personality are just too perfect.

I don't know why I think I have a chance..I know really well I won't even be able to spit out the first word of my letter to her face.

'Dear Court,
I'm sorry for telling you this too late but I wanted you too know that I...care for you. I love the way you always attempt to cook because you know I'd burn the dorms down and that fact you have training in every kind of martial arts. I wish you could teach me..anyway...I wrote this speech to tell you..if it wasn't clear enough anyway...
I love you..you don't have to return these feelings if you don't feel the same...please just understand that I like you and tell me exactly how you feel. If you don't want to talk after this I'm sorry I needed to tell you I couldn't hold it too myself anymore.'

I feel like it's too much..i feel...no.. I know she'll say no. It won't hurt to ask.

I quickly got my note from my pocket and ran past my room to Courtney's.

I sighed..what if..I'm not enough?
I gripped onto the letter towards my heart..
My eyes started to water.
What if everyone will just think of me as that one queer kid at dorm 326..?

Breathe...breathe...breathe...

My mind clogged with memory's as I stood near the door..I couldn't...I mustn't..

Suddenly, my heart pounded..the sounds of shallow foot steps hurried.

"Gwen??" A familiar voice yawned and faced me.

It was..Courtney?

"Erm..yes ??" My face was full of emotions, love, shock, scared...it was like collecting pokemons.

"What are you doing outside my room?" She slowly grabbed the handle,"do you need to come in and talk?"

"That would be much appreciated but...i-..." I thought for a second. This was the only time I could confess in person. I shook my head. "Yes, please."

She sat me down on her bed while she went to make coffee, iced to be exact. Would it be bad if I said I like a woman who can cook? (I throughly headcanon that Gwen can't cook, Courtney can because..what can't she do??)

I waited for her to sit down on the other side of her bed and place her cup by her lamp.

"What did you need,  also I'm sorry if you have been waiting for a bit, I needed to get some noodles." She gave me a quick glance to which I turned away from.

"It's fine really, the only reason I'm here is...because well.. " My eye caught something in her room...it was hung up and suddenly I gasped.

"Y-youre...lesbian??"
My chances had sky rocketed.

"Are you here to discriminate me." She looked at me, beautiful eyes turned rough.

"No...no..I, if you didn't know, I am bi myself.." She slowly nodded and watched me closely again.

"What did you need then...is it about Duncan writing on school campus again..just because I'm president doesn't mean I'll cl-"

"I like you." I whispered.

"Hm? Sorry say again?" She listened in closely.

My heart skipped a beat, do I tell..

"I...I like you." I said louder, hopefully she heard it.

I could tell she did, her face lit up, sparkles in her eyes almost.

"Y..you what? You didn't just say you like me..right??"

I nodded and looked away.

"Gwen.." She rubbed my palm and looked at.

"I..me...arghhh!" She groaned.

"I do too.." She smiled, I was astonished.

Anyway blah blah blah. I slept in her room that night for certain reasons, I kissed Courtney Satella for the first time aswell.