Im sorry (pt.2)

SORRY TO KEEP ALL OF YOU WAITING IVE JUST BEEN BUSY WITH OTHER THINGS AND CHRISTMAS HOPE YOU ALL HAD A GOOD CHRISTMAS AND HAVE A HAPPY NEW YEAR! ))

Gwens pov:
It was silent the way back to my house. All you could hear was the radio playing in the back ground. I wanted to break the silence so in a hope to make it more comfortable I just randomly grabbed Courtney's thigh.

"You know, I enjoyed the other night.." I couldn't help but notice a tint of red on her rosy cheeks.

"Me aswell, I cant believe I've met someone as beautiful as you.." I looked at Courtney...then quickly remembered I'm driving currently so I can flirt when we are home.

I love this girl . . .

-----------------------------------------------------------
Courtney's pov:

The journey to Gwens House was agonising but comfortable. I couldn't help that I was forgetting something.. SHIT.

My brother.

I sobbed nearly, how on earth could I leave my brother behind? What terrible sister might I be?

How could I just leave Noah like that...

I was put into panic mode I couldn't stop crying even if I wanted to.

Gwen shortly noticed and put a hand on my thigh again this time more gentle.
"What's wrong Court?" Normally I would've blushed at the nickname but I just couldn't.

"M-my brother..I left him." Gwen grabbed on my thigh harder, not so much but more by quiet a bit.

"Dont worry,  I can turn back to get him if you really want maybe then I get to say something to your bitchass mum."

I laughed slightly and looked down wiping the mascara from my face.

As Gwen parked up at a parking place, I felt better. Tired but better.

Gwen is amazing, i can't believe I ever thought Duncan was near her standards, I cant believe I ever trusted him.

"Did you want me to go get your brother?" I nodded slowly.
"What's his name?" I'm was glad she acctually cared.

"Noah, he's a little goober but I love him.." I smiled and looked down.

"We will go get him back, I promise." Gwen gave me those eyes, I knew I wanted to kiss her.

"Can I.. kiss you?" I muttered and looked back up to her.

"Please do." She replied in a whisper and she slowly caressed my cheek and pulled me in. The kiss was sweet and lasted for some time. It was overall amazing.

I giggled and leaned my forehead to lean on hers.

"I really like you Gwen, I'm so glad I went clubbing with you." I nuzzled into her neck. "I'm glad too.." She replied and  held me in her arms assuring me I'm safe.

It was like that for a couple of minutes, I didn't want to let go.

"Should we get your brother now?" Gwen spoke up and cleared her throat.

"Yes please." I cleared my throat aswell and moved back.

She turned her car on and reversed.

It was a silent and long journey but it was comfortable, I knew I had someone that loved me and i could rely on.

As Gwen drove, I muttered something, "I don't want to go in.." I shook my head along with it clarifying exactly what I mean.

"But Noah wouldn't just believe me when I say come with me, I need you Court, Noah needs you.." Gwen replied back and stopped at the red light told hold my hand. She was right, she always seems to be right.

I sighed, "You're correct, I just...don't want to see my mum." I knew Gwen was   a little upset.

"I know, I know how about you grab Noah and I can speak to your mum!" That didn't sound very good to me.

"Gwen please we don't have to talk to her, she'll be to busy going out for business trips.." Gwen nodded and drove faster.

I smiled up at the emo and she looked back and smiled too, then obviously looking back to the road.

"What does Noah like exactly?" Finally something I can talk about with her! Well it wasn't just a talk it wa a whole car ride about what we like and don't like.

It was amusing to learn so much about her.

After the long drive I got out of my car and straight away ran to the door.
I knocked like I usually do.

Knock. Knock. Knock!

A little innocent face responded, a face i was worried for.

"Noah.." I grabbed him gently and cuddled him.
Gwen was close behind me and Noah gasped, either he was scared or nervous.

"Shes very pretty.." Noah whispered and I giggled.

"I know she is..is mum home?" I responded quietly just incase.

"She was, that was 3 and a half hours ago.." I knew the answer I just honestly wanted to know how long.

"Noah, this is important ok, how would you like to life with me and the pretty lady?" I picked him up and carried him bridal style.

"Can I?" His face brightened up, making me feel awful.

"Of course buddy, now come on let's pack out stuff quick before mumma comes back k?" I responded slowly.

"OK!" He was cheery..because we just saved him. Gwen smiled to me.

"Come on then!" I ran up the stairs and took everything I could find really. My books, clothes, makeup and money. I helped Noah aswell, I packed up his toys, clothes and school stuff. I wonder how mum might feel..was this a good plan??

Gwen carried Noah back to the car, letting me carry Noah in my lap as we drived home smoothly. It was perfect.

Infact perfect was an understatement.

The next couple of weeks went easy, me and Gwen ended up sleeping in the same bed while Noah was sleeping in his own bed in the room next. It was amazing, Gwen would work, I would go to school and so would Noah. I would pick him up and drive home to see Gwen. Sure maybe taking a child from your wicked mother's house is kidnapping but honestly we all wanted it too happen which is why my mother hasn't contacted me yet, well that's yet anyway!
Plus she doesn't know who Gwen is..atleast I hope..

"Gwen, what if my mum called the police for me and my brother being missing?" I wondered while I hugged her in my arms.

"Well maybe but they haven't found you yet huh!" Gwen snuggled in closer and I grinned..she was true.

Shrugging my shoulders I closed my eyes to sleep.

Maybe I'm not so sorry after all.

------------------------------------------------------------

THANKS FOR READDDINGGGG!! YOU PPL ARE THE REASON I KEEO COMING BACK TO WATTPAD CUZ YALL ARE SO FUNNY HHEHHEHEHEH.

ENJOY THIS I HOPE AND COMMENT MORE IDEAS💗🥳😋

-4/01/24

                      Nancys_wheelr