Chapter 5

We got into his car and I was debating weather or not I should bring up the whole YouTube thing.

"Hey soo I recently found out about you being a YouTuber" I said looking at him

"Oh..yeah I do YouTube with my best friend Sam" he said nervously.

"Yeah i know jen showed me which is how we both found out ... we were pretty shocked you know" I said laughing "and I have some questions"

"Let me hear them" he said smiling

" was it hard staring YouTube?" I said "cuz me and Jen where thinking of doing since it was a life long dream" I said with a small giggle

"It was hard yes but it's not impossible and I think you should do it. If you need help I'll help you guys start one. Its only 10 right know" he said

"I don't know if Jen will be up let me text her" I said pulling out my phone. I texted her and she replied within seconds. "Oh yeah she's awake I explained everything to her and she said that would be great"

We got home an hour later and we both walked in to my house. We seen Jen in the living room and I told Colby he can go sit while I go to the kitchen. I grabbed us all some drinks and walked over.

"Ok u guys ready?" Colby asked

We agreed and he started showing us how to sign up.

"What's the channels name?" Colby asked

"Umm we were thinking L and Js life but instead of spelling out "and" we want the symbol" Jen said

"Okay there you go" Colby said showing us the screen "here I'll down load the editing app we use so you guys have that too...if you guys have any problems call me I'll be more than happy to help"

"Thank you so much" I said

"Of course lily" he said back "and maybe we can all do a collab or something to help you get your subscribers up"

"That would be amazing" Jen said back

" I have to go tho Sam wants to plan the next trip for our series" Colby said

I got up and followed him out. I thanked him for the amazing day an he gave me a hug. We said our byes and I seen him drive off. I went back in a Jen was smiling at me.

"So tell me how it went!!! I want allll the details" Jen said jumping up and down

"It went amazing!!! Aaaaand he even kissed me..." I said covering my ears knowing she was gonna start screaming. And surely enough I was right. She started screaming and hugging me.
————————————————————————