Chapter 6

Colby's POV
I drove away from her house and I couldn't stop smiling. I was listening to music when my phone started exploding. I looked at it and seeing it was all from Instagram. FUCK. Is all I could think...the fans saw us. I hadn't look at anything just yet I wanted to get home first.

10 minutes later I pulled in to the trap house drive way. I get out my car and open the front door. Everyone ran to the entrance.

"WHO IS SHE!!" they all said in sync

"*sigh* it's all over the place huh" i said "a picture of me and her walking around" I said kinda annoyed

"It's not JUST you two walking around" I heard

"Tara...what do you mean it's not JUST a picture of us walking" I said nervously

"You guys were doing more than just walking..." she said pulling out her phone to show me. I walked to her and there it was a picture of me and lily kissing. Tbh it was a nice picture but why.

"Fuck." Was all I could say

"Who is she? She has a really nice body. From Her side profile she looks really pretty. When can we meet her" I heard

"Her name is lily. Yeah her body is beautiful and so is she. And I don't know kat I have to talk to her about all of this first."

"Well I can't wait to meet her. Just relax I'm sure she'll understand colby" kat said

"I'm going to my room and figure out how imma talk to her" I said stressed "good night guys"

"Good night" they said in sync once again

I went up to my room and closed the door i went to shower since I felt sand all over me. I got out a couple minutes later when I hear a nock on the door.

"Come in" I said loud enough so they can hear

"Hey colby you okay?" They said

"Yeah. I just don't know what to do kat. They always do this. I can never go out in public. I know I know it's what I signed up for and don't get me wrong I love them but it's all too much sometimes. I just don't want her getting death threats like every other girl I'm seen with" I said upset

" i know colby but Evan if u want it to stop it's not all gonna go away. You can try talking to them about it saying the death threats need to stop. I'm sure she'll understand colby. I say you go live rn and talk about it I'll be right here with you. And im sure this girl is very special and I can't wait to meet her. I love you and I want what's best for you." She said

"Yeah I think I'll go live rn just give me 10 minutes and I'll call u back in. And I love you to kat. Thank you" I said giving her a hug.

She got up bc walked out. I texted lily and her response killed me.

Me: "Hey lily I want to make sure you're okay"

Lily: "Hey colby...my phone started blowing up and I've been getting death threats telling me to stay away from you. Most of them are like this and some are just telling me how pretty I am. There's people fighting in my comment section so I turned them off. I put my account on private."

Me: "Lily Im so sorry. I'm going live to talk about it rn"

Lily: "Okay."

I went down to grab kat "hey kat I'm ready" I said from the stairs. I went back up to my room. And she came in a couple seconds later with her phone holder and ring light

"Okay here goes nothing" she said setting up my phone and pressing live. She sat down with me and immediately people started joining.

I took a deep breath and looked at all the comments. Some calling her a slut. Some calling her pretty.

"Hey guys I think you know why I'm on here. And I just wanna talk about the comments you guys are leaving on her posts." I said "it's not okay to tell someone these things."

"Can I say something?" Said kat

"Yeah of course" I said

"Okay. Ima say this as nice as possible. You guys have no right on telling this girl anything. It's simply none of your Business. I don't care what you guys saw today. It's not you're place to post. If Colby wants to introduce you to this girl he can. And none of you are aloud to comment mean shit about her. Because again it's simply not your business. It's between COLBY and LILY. Not Colby, lily, and the fans.you guys complain and complain that Colby doesn't have a gf. Well how can he when all you guys do is scare them away. " She said I was thankful she said that.

"Thanks kat. So Please guys. Just have the hate and death threats STOP." I said as calm as possible. I was reading the comments and mostly everyone was saying sorry. I ended the live after.

"Thanks kat like really I don't think I could've said it any better" I said

"Of course colby...that's what I'm here for" she said while hugging me. She truly was the best. She got up and left the room.
———————————————————————