Chapter 7

Colbys POV
*messages*

Lily: "Hey colby thanks for talking to them. Most of them deleted their messages and comments. I really appreciate it. And I don't wanna stop seeing you. I think this was just a small hiccup in the road"

Me: "thank god they stopped. I'm so sorry for that. I completely forgot to mention it. And thank you for understanding. And I also wanna continue seeing you. And yes it was a small hiccup. I won't let it happen again  plus look at this nice picture we have now"
*colby sent photo*

Lily: " awe it is cute!! Might be my new wallpaper🥰"

Me: " mine can be this one"
*colby sent photo*

Lily: " stop thats so cute!! Best picture of me ever"

Me : "I'm sure all the pictures of you are cute🖤"

Lily: "yeah yeah what ever🙄🤍 hey I'ma go to bed today was a long beautiful day. Thank you for everything"

Me: "yk I'm right princess😘 and yeah me too I'll talk to you tmrw and ofc beautiful anything for you. Goodnight🖤"

Lily: "goodnight colby🤍"
*end of messages*

I left my room and heard Sam down stairs so I figured kat was still down there.

"Kat" I said walking down stairs

"She's up in our room" Sam said popping his head out the corner of the kitchen

"Oh okay thanks man" I said running back up
I started knocking on her door

"Come in!!" I heard her say. I open the door and popped my head in

"Hey colbs what's up?" She asked

"Heyyy so I just wanted to let you know that she texted me" I said handing her my phone so she read them. She grabbed my phone and started reading a smile popped up while she was reading. A couple seconds later she handed me my phone back.

"Awee that's so cute omg I'm so happy you found someone colby" she said with a big smile

"Thank you and I've been thinking..." I said trailing off "I want you and Sam to meet her first. Maybe we can go on a double date or something...?" I said

"OH MY GOD yesss!!! SAAAAAM" she started screaming. San came running up stairs and saw me sitting on kats vanity chair.

"What happened?" He said

"Colbs here has thought of an AMAZING idea.." she said "he wants us to go on a double date with him and lily so we get to meet her first"

"Oh..yeah! That would be amazing for when" he said looking at me

"Uhh I'm not sure yet I'll let you guys know" I said

" yesss please ahh I'm so excited" kat said singing excited

Me and Sam both laughed. I got up thanked kat again gave Sam a hand shake and left to my room. I laid down after I turn off the lights and fell asleep.
———————————————————————