chapter 4 ~ my little sleepy char 🧸

charlie's pov:

charlie's phone vibrated and he looked down at it. nick texted him: "where are you, char?" charlie looked at the message, feeling himself regress more.

charlie didn't respond, it's hard to text back right now. charlie got into a comfy outfit, and laid in bed with a paci, cuddling up in the sheets.

the outfit charlie changed into:

(bingo!!) >0<

(bingo!!) >0<

the paci was attached to charlie's overalls by a paci clip, and char put his phone on his nightstand, and drifted off to sleep.

after 10 minutes, nick seemed to have been looking for charlie and after knocking on charlie's door, and not hearing a response nick got worried. he opened the door slowly, and looked in char's room - after spotting and noticing charlie's phone on the nightstand, he noticed something was piled under a lot of blankets and pillows but he decided to chance it and take a peak under the blankets to find charlie, sleeping peacefully.

"awww my baby" nick stared at charlie for a few seconds, before crawling into bed and getting under the blankets with charlie, and cuddling him closely - only realizing when char looked up at him that he had a paci in and a bunch of cute little plushies were around them.

"what is this, char char?" nick teasingly asked - and char got embarrassed, not noticing fully on what was going on. charlie cuddled into nick's chest, and fell back asleep in his arms.

nick adored seeing his little char snuggling into the pillows - and how char kept trying to hide his face, he found it adorable.

nick fell asleep with charlie cuddled in his arms, and charlie felt comforted and safe while in little space with his partner, nick, by his side.