chapter 7 ~ pillow fort 🧸

it was almost 11:40 pm, and charlie had gotten really sleepy. nick had a cute idea to build a pillow fort, and charlie agreed! they both got to work, grabbing a bunch of pillows, blankets, and stuffies - and they hung the blankets up, putting chairs up, making a very large pillow fort in their room. nick even put some fairy lights in the pillow fort to add a small cute touch to it.

it looked similar to this:

charlie and nick laid under the blankets, as charlie cuddled up to nick

charlie and nick laid under the blankets, as charlie cuddled up to nick. "awww" nick smiled down at charlie, grabbing a paci from next to them, and charlie grabbed it - starting to regress. after a few minutes, charlie started to babble to nick, and nick listened to all of it, slowly falling asleep himself.

"hm, does my baby want a bottle?" nick said, hoping it would help put charlie to bed. charlie nodded up and down, and luckily nick had already made charlie a bottle earlier, and put it on the dresser.

nick went to get the bottle, and then put charlie in his lap, and bottle-fed char the warm milk.

"here, baby" nick put the baby bottle up to char's mouth and charlie started to suck on the bottle right away. nick made sure the milk didn't trip off charlie's chin, and after a few minutes, charlie was asleep in nick's lap, with the bottle finished.

nick put the bottle on a table nearby, still with charlie in his arms, and he tucked himself and char under the blankets, making sure not to wake charlie up.

nick gently kissed char on the forehead and they both fell asleep in each other's arms, in the little pillow fort they made together <3