urine trouble

he didnt know how to feel.

There was so much piss coming out of him, butt that was the least of his issues.

the onceler knew that what he did was wrong,
but he was angry for jewcia abadoning him for elon musk. What did he have that he didnt? money, freedom, epic seggs?

he shouldnt have done that. he knew that sending icup even by accident had ruined jeasicas revenge but he shouldve at least deleted it asap.

*flush* the onceler watched his piss swirl down the toilet hole because being pregnant meant he just possed thatmuch more. His eyes threatened to leak tears at his current predicament, but at least he had a child so he could demand child support

thats why he sent that email, he wanted jessica to suffer foe chearinf on him, but she promised him something greater in reply: a threesome!

Onceler miku skipped to the kitchen of jesicas penthouse, and vaped in celebration. It was watermelon flavor!!! As the vapor puffed up near the wall, behind that stream was a picture frame— but there was no picture inside. He had framed the sock that he redacted himself with. When Cuntface (that will be the childs name, decided the onceler) beCAME old enough, the story of that cumsock would be told.

———————————————-

"are you sure about this?" Jesx ia asked baggage crinkle

"he's cute, i dont mind" i can see why she went for him, hes submissive and breedable like my discord kittens 💕 "and i want to have fun with you ;)"

This was the conversation they had in order to calm the onceler down. They needed the onceler, and jesxia was surprised that browned cock wasnt mad at her for being with the ocneeel too!

"Tew be hawnest, Ill beh happeh to support yew as long as yew help take care of that child." Bum chip smiled as he reflected on his own childhood. "After aul, my auwn motha abandoned meh in meh yewth."

"Really? Me too!" Jessicas heart warmed at the thought of being motherless like buncha cum. They had another thing similar!!! Woohoo! She looked deeply into bubble cuddles crystalline, alpha blue orbs and wondered if she could suckle his perky lips.

Bleeding coochie suddenly grasped the back of jewdics neck and yanked her close to him. "Yew look like yew wanted tew kiss meh ;)"

Well hes not wrong, jessica thought as her toes curled at the contact between their mouths. He pulled her closer until she was perching on his lap (straight people moment). Behind her. Becel cockney's discord was open, revealing the vast number of furry discord servers he was apart of. Destruction of bill cipher is imminent.

While they made out, a super secret letter was delivered to birth canal's address in london (aka here). A ding was heard as his security cams detected the mailman. a normal one this time? nah. This mailman was sporting men in black attire: black suit and tie, radio cliped to his lapel (i only know what this is called because of the molester suit guy on tiktok), and a mic and earbud trailing from this radio to his face. Yknow- super secret bodyguard attire.

Anw, jessica and big co- had to separate, not long before a string of saliva dribbled from their mouths (ew).

"As much as i enjoy thes slauppy glauppy, i must attend to this... individuaul." Bc's forehead scrunched in a pained expression as he cradled jessicqs hips with his seggsy scrumdilicious, delectable, daddy alpha hands and planted her neatly on the floor next to him.

"Who is that?"

"Yew'll knowe when its safe tew tell yew, dear."

She nodded.

Satisfied, best ceiling went to retrieve his super duper important mail. Ive been expecting thes four awhaule noew.

He opened the front door, inlaid with rich designs to the secret agent who looked bigger in person than on a shitty security camera.

"It's from the queen."

"Indeed it is," bendifext cisgender confirmed, smiling slightly.
——————————————
A/n: bday gift for iloveaiibnm!!! 💕💕💕😈😈😈😈