Twenty Seven

Sofia De Ricci:

Sofia De Ricci:

I rolled over in what I thought was my bed when I suddenly hit something hard. I slowly fluttered my eyes open and looked at what was next to me. When I realized it was a person I jumped up and pushed the duvet off but soon relaxed when I realized it was only Matteo. 

"Sofia, no come back. You were warm." He says in his morning voice while rolling over. I sighed but before I could climb back in I checked the time. Shit.

"Shit Matteo it's fucking 7:49!" I push myself off the bed and run over to the light switch turning them on.

"Nooo, Sofia turn it off!" Matteo wailed placing the pillow over his face. I searched around for my socks that were on the floor before saying, "Matteo seriously you could have woken me up, I've got school remember and it takes me a least half an hour to get ready in the morning." 

"Chill out, Lorenzo can just give you a note." He muffles through the pillow. I just roll my eyes and continue to place my socks back on my feet. 

"Please Matteo don't spend all day in bed." I say causing him to remove the pillow. He took a few seconds a just to the lighting before looking at me saying, "Don't worry about me Sofia, I'm probably going to go down to the gym anyway." I smiled at him and that reminded me, "Oh yeah Lorenzo said something about self-defense training can you help with that?" 

"Oh yeah, Lorenzo mentioned that but go get dressed." I looked down towards my clothing and saw I was still in yesterday's clothes. I then ran back to my bedroom quickly pulling on my school uniform, brushing my hair, and applying light makeup. I jogged down to the kitchen to see only Lottie in there cooking waffles.

"Hey, Lottie!" I say grabbing a bottled smoothie from the fridge. 

"Sofia. Gosh, you frightened me. what are you doing awake so early?" She says in her sweet French accent. 

"I've got school, remember. But has Lorenzo been down he's meant to be driving me in two minutes." I say pulling my phone out of my blazer pocket. 

"Well, love he's still sleeping I'd suppose."

"What!" I sigh and wave her goodbye before running up towards Lorenzo's door. I quickly knock but when I don't answer I just let myself in. The room was dark as the curtains were drawn and I could see he was in his bed. But when I walked closer I noticed he wasn't the only one in his bed. Gross.

I try a shake him but cause the girl next to him to roll over exposing her entire chest. I'm going to vomit. I forgot about Lorenzo and lightly closed the door. I'll ask him about that tonight.

I walked down the corridor and opened the door to Antonio's room and saw he was asleep too. Then went to Benjamino's room and saw he too was also sleeping. I pulled out my phone to check the date. Yeah, it was definitely Monday, and now 8:03.