Thirty Two

Lorenzo De Ricci:

Lorenzo De Ricci:

Thanks to my little sister I was furious why does she have to be so god damm noisy all the time? 

"Lorenzo, stop it with the grumpy look. I know your thinking about Sofia but all she wanted was to know and if I'm being honest we do often just disappear without warning, you wouldn't like it if she did that." Alessandro says. Ever since our parents died Alessandro kind of took the role of the new mum. He's always making sure everyone's alright physically and mentally, we'd all be crazy by now if it wasn't for him. He's also bloody smart, brilliant hacker, and always seems to be one step ahead. 

Whilst the rest of my brothers were very different, Matteo always shut us out ever since Sofia was taken he never really opened up or said anything. He was just cold but a bloody good fighter. The twins are more crazy love parties and alcohol but when it comes to the mafia, Benjamino's an assassin while Antonio's a snipper. Finally Pietro he's a ray of sunshine but he did inherit being a party freak from the twins. Ever since he was 12 he's gotten into the passion of sneaking around which he later used when being a spy for many missions.

We were all standing outside Ethan's cell. The motherfucker has been with us for over a month and we don't have any reason to keep him alive anymore. Emma had just finished and walked out with bloody knuckles and a wide smile on her face. Yes, the same Emma that is so sweet to my dear little sister. Emma and Theo joined the Mafia the moment their father started working for me. They are both very well-trained fighters but excellent snippers. Besides their father is more of a secretary for me but he does love to get his hands dirty. 

"Fuck off Alessandro, I don't need to be listening to this right now." He just sighs and looks back at the pathetic boy as Antonio beat the living shit out of him. Every time Ethan passed out Antonio would wake him up in seconds with a splash of water. The boy cried and begged. How pathetic.

One by one everyone had their turn destroying the boy. Once everyone was satisfied it was my turn I pulled my gun out of my gun holster and walked into the room. The moment I stepped in Ethan had seen the gun in my hand and begged that he was sorry and wouldn't go near her again but he was already dead the moment he touched my sister. I shoot his left leg and laugh at his pathetic screams. His hands are strapped to the chair but he tugs at the restraints, which will leave bruising later. 

After a couple more shots to the legs, I finally take him out of his misery and shoot him in the head. I just walk out to see everyone's happy faces but my attention is soon taken to the control room when I heard a door shut. 

"Did anyone else hear that?" I ask looking past everyone.

"Yeah, I'm sure it's just one of the men," Matteo replies. I nod but my mind is still thinking about it even though I know it shouldn't

We all say our farewells to Mr white and his children who exit through the main entrance to the base before we leave to go back upstairs. We all squish into the elevator. Once we reach the floor we all diffuse out the elevator walking towards the kitchen.