002|headcanon🔞🍋

Reader:
Mascot or human?: you choose
*their reaction to somebody catching you 'in the moment~;)'*
--
Characters:
Banban
Bittergiggle
Sheriff toadster
Queen Bouncellia
Nabnab
--

Banban❤️😈:
-so how it basically happened was well you were in your room and well things got a bit naughty if you know what i mean ;) ;) ;) sorry I'll stop.

-ban was on top of you making out aggressively. I'm talking not holding back.

-he basically ripped open your shirt and took off your pants leaving you in your underwear.

-he bit your neck making you moan out. He smirked. "You like that?~"
You were about to get further down to business but a certain mascot stopped you.

-"hey banban i-"it was Banbaleena.
The poor girl shricked so fucking hard before running out of the room not closing the door.

-you gasped and ran out the room in your underwear "leena honey wait!."
You were hoping to calm down the traumatized mascot.

-and banban was left sitting there on the bed confused as fuck.

Bittergiggle 🐍🤡:
-you were once again in your room.
But this time you were on your desktop tablet why idk.he was giving you Hella hickeys.

-every little moan was a melody to his ears and he couldn't get enough.
Unlike banban you were actually able to get complete naked on the table.

-who did walk in? Why who else then toadster.

-he walked in to check upon you since well you were basically his partner in fighting crime.

-"hey partner ready to defeat some cri-" his eyes landed on you and Bittergiggle the man paused for a moment or two before saying a
"My bad" and leaving pure shock writing all over his face.
You were about to get dressed and apologies for not locking the door to him but Bittergiggle pulled you closer to him and smirked. "Leave him be~"

Sheriff toadster🐸🤠:
-you were sitting in toadsters lap bouncing up and down while trying not to moan to much as he held onto your hips.

-he was smirking whispering sweet things into your ear and praising you.

-he suddenly kissed you making you quite from your moans.

-then Bittergiggle busted into the room. "Hehehe,ohHHooh-Ew!!!!"
Before he ran out. Sheriff threw a toadstar at the door that closed just in time.

-"you little jerk!" Sheriff shouted at the closed door before turning back to you and smiling. "Now where were we?~"

-you continued like nothing happened."

Queen Bouncellia 👑🦘:
-she held you close to her chest as she used her paws to ceress your naked body.

-she funny part is that you were both in the throne room.

-she continued to rubb up and down your body making you moan.
She got this brilliant idea of using her tail.

-she held you up comfortably as she used her tail to pleasure you.

-sheriff and Bittergiggle ran in seemingly fighting over something.
Basically Bittergiggle running while laughing and sheriff chasing him angry.

-Bittergiggle laughed "the queen will protect me!" As they turned to Bouncellia and well naked you they both posed. All four of your faces were priceless.

Nabnab💙🕷️:
-nabnab and you were getting down to business he held onto you tightly as he well fucked you.

-you were a moaning mess.

-he occasionally let out a few non-human sounds here and there to show how much he enjoyed it.

-Banban walked in. He was surprised to say the least. He basically couldn't move.

-but even though you were quite embarrassed nabnab knowing full well banban was there he still continued fucking you he didn't care.

-while he was fucking you banban and him were even making eye contact poor ban.

-he will never unsee what she saw that day.