004|Oneshot💜💚💔😢

Requested by:Uraveragekirbyfan

Reader:
Mascot or human?: human
*Bittergiggle x GN reader angst.*
Just a heads up angst is no happy ending shit this is the heart breaking deal. So you have been warned.
---
Normal POV:
You and sheriff toadster were walking together obviously going to get the elevator parts.
It's definitely been a while in this hell hole and you really wanted to find your little brother and get out of here already...

Sheriff looked kinda nervous because well you see it was about leaving the kingdom that's why. He needs to protect the queen because if he doesn't then who will? But anyway back to you.

Eventually you found yourself in an spacious room. It had a drawing of a jester looking creep.
You read the name...Bittergiggle.
And you looked at the drawing once again... yup. It sure looks like a Bittergiggle alright.
The small Opila chick was keeping you company.

You then saw the buttons you had to press. You put the little chick on the table button and you yourself on the floor then you used your drone to press the button next to the door and with a click it opens.
You walked inside looking over at sheriff waiting on him to join you but he didn't.

You huffed and turned around to face the darkness Infront of you.
Just then you hear a sliding sound and sheriff say "oh what?" Before you turned to face the door closing on you.

You gasped before banging on it.
Sheriff told you to stay calm and that he will find a way to get it open and get you out of there.
You huffed before a small sigh left your mouth.
It wasn't your first time in the dark but it sure was creepy in this place.

You originally were about to sit on the floor and re-think your life choices but then a light turns on in the distance you started running towards it.

But immediately stopped in your tracks as you saw something small and purple in the distance...
As you took a good look at it. It appeared to be a snake.
Before you could back off it spoke.
"Hi I am a hungry snake!, do you have any food?"
You did have a bag of (favourite snacks) with you so you genuinely guessed it wouldn't be a big deal if you shared it with the serpent. Plus you could both benefit from this.

I mean you get a bigger chance of getting out of here in one piece and the snake gets a full stomach.

So without a second thought you took out the bag of snacks you had on you and opened it.

Before you slowly approached it.
You extended your arm and shook the bag slightly. The rustling of the salty treats inside could be heard.
In a blink of an eye the snake jumped into the bag took a mouth full and went into the dark.
You looked at the bag and it had still a fair amount for yourself so you sat down and began to eat it.

From the dark munching sounds could be heard from the snake.
Along with a few pleased giggles.
You eventually finished the bag and you didn't know where to throw it away so you put the empty bag back into your backpack.(don't litter.)
You didn't really like when your hands got messy so you took out some cleaning wipes and wiped them off then you handed one to the hungry snake but to your surprise a green hand reached out and grabbed it.
You were like: 👁️👄👁️ before speaking.

"What the fuck?!" You jumped back before a laugh was heard from the darkness that was around you.
"Ohh hoo hoo hoo~" then the jester like thing you saw earlier came out.
You backed away slowly as he laughed slightly and spoke up.

"Thank you for the snacks they were delicious~,so tell me what's your name?"

You gulped before replying still shaking a bit.