008|Oneshot🍋🔞💜💚

Requested?: yes

Reader:
Mascot or human?: Mascot
Bittergiggle x fem reader lemon.
--
Normal POV:
(Y/n) was one of the most popular mascots in the kindergarten.
The kids just adored her.

They adored her (f/c) coulour
(furr/skin) her (e/c) eyes.
Her (short/tall) frame oh not to mention the fact that she was an amazing snuggler.

All of them absolutely adored her.
But alas all good times come to an end.
---
"YOU CAN'T DO THIS TO ME!"
The mascot shouted out at the red devil that was Infront of her.

"Yes..yes i can." God she hated that monotone voice sounding so calm like he wasn't about to do something awful.

He held her over the abyss. Banban belived that (y/n) was going to ruin his master plan. What was that who the hell knows.

"LET ME GO!"

He let out a hum.
"Yes i think we can work with that..."
And before his words even got to her.

He dropped her.
---
She let out a loud gasp as she awoke.
Looking around she realised that she wasn't in eternal darkness like she thought she would be.

But instead had landed on some soft and vibrantly glowing.
She looked down and realised that she was sitting on a mushroom of some sort. Getting off of it she took a good look at where she was.
The walls were strictly made out of concrete blocks.

She started to walk around before a frame caught her attention.
It showed all of the garten crew with a few new additions.
She gasped realising that she was in the kingdom. Sure she heard of the kingdom before but never actually felt the need to go and see it for herself.

She thought of what happened before the drop and remembered banban throwing her into the abyss.
She growls to herself.
Where even was he right now?
Probably with that assassin girl or something.(Sorry not sorry)

She let out a sigh before continuing to explore. She ended up walking to a big room where a big purple kangaroo was sitting on a throne.
Aka Queen Bouncillia.

As soon as the queen saw you she was thrilled. "Ahh! You must be (y/n),one of the more favourable mascots."
She said. You bowed slightly before replying. "Yes your majesty that's me..."

The queen and you chatted a bit more as she introduced you to sheriff Toadster who also happened to be a resident of the kingdom.

You talked to the queen and Toadster who asked you to stay. You didn't have anywhere else to go so you agreed plus the elevator to the upstairs was broken and you didn't have the parts to fix it so yeah...

You decided to explore a while but of course not before sheriff told you to be careful because of the evil jester or so he put it. But you kinda felt like everyone has a story. Like a villain and hero tipe thing in comics.
So if you ever see that guy you will ask for his story.

Sheriff asked you to help him get some elevator parts so he could fix the elevator. You having nothing to do agreed.
---
Opening a door you were meet
With nothing but cold darkness.
You hum not knowing what to do so you were about to turn back but the door had other ideas.

As it closes behind you. You let out a gasp. Sheriff assured you he will open the door.

You just hoped he would hurry.
Suddenly a light in the distance caught your eye. You decided to go see what it was since maybe there was more to this room then you took.
In the distance you saw something purple and small.

Squinting your eyes at it looked like a furry snake.
Not too long after it spoke up.

"Hi! I am a hungry snake,do you have any food?"