003|NSFW alphabet 🍋😈❤️

Requested?:yes

Nsfw alphabet for devil boy. What that tongue do?
---
A=Aftercare (what their like after sex)
-
Banban is very possessive after sex  But still makes sure you are fine and taken care of. He likes to spoon you after cleaning you off.
If he was in his daddy- i mean devil form he will lick your neck while making a weird purring noise to show how much he loves you.
-
B=Body part (their favourite part of theirs and also their partners.)
-
On himself: Banban loves his tongue. You know where I'm going with this.
You find the way it sticks out of his mouth absolutely adorable. But the main reason he loves it is because of the pleasure he can offer you with it.

On their partner: on you Banban loves your chest. Doesn't matter how huge or small it is he just adores playing with your nipples and cupping them.
-
C=Cum (anything to do with cum basically.)
-
Banban can and WILL fill you up to the brim with his cum. He just likes marking what's his (must be the devil in him) he just likes thr feeling of your warm tight hole taking his cock so well.
-
D=Dirty secret (pretty self explanatory a dirty secret of theirs.)
-
Banban has always had this fantasy when he is in his Devil form he just wants to have sex whit you when you are on your period. Like eat you out and fuck you rotten until his cum is mixed with your blood. Just a little thought that he doesn't plan on sharing anytime soon.
-
E=Experience (How experienced are they do they know what their doing?)
-
Well he was human before but i feel like he got a little play or maybe even non at all still not enough to be fully experienced. His real experience came from you so um yay i guess?
-
F=Favourite position (this goes whithout saying probably includes a visual)
-
He likes to spoon you as he thrusts into you holding your leg slightly up as he is doing his thing. He also loves mating press. You two go for that more often then not when he is in his Devil form and the animalistic instincts get to him.
-
G=Goofy (are they more serious or humorous in the moment)
-
He is more serious then not but hey sometimes he does relax a bit and tries to crack a joke before or after sex because he is a stone cold in the moment. Are the jokes better or worse then bittergiggle's I'll let you decide that part.
-
H=Hair (do they shave? Dose the carpet match the drapes?)
-
Hairless mf.
-
I=Intimacy (how are they during the moment. Romantic aspect)
-
He is really romantic when he is himself or at least tries to be. As mentioned before he wasn't really experienced before he started to date with you so he will get the bed or bathtub ready with rose petals and if he is feeling a bit spicy,spicy will get some strawberry champagne.
-
J=Jack off (Masturbation headcanon)
-
Well yeah sure he does that i mean who doesn't? Anyway he does like when you agree to have sex but gets slightly bummed if you are too tired.
Sure he has hands but where is the fun in that? Well it's better then nothing i guess. Masturbates at the thought of you.
-
K=Kink (one or more of their kinks)
-
Oh man where do i start.
This man is definitely into some Bondage. (Again must be the devil in him) He also has this man as mentioned has a thing for your blood the smell just gets him going never actually wants to hurt you in order to smell it.
-
L=Location (Their favourite place to do the do)
-
Ban ban is a crazy mf who knows where he would want to do it. But if you aren't comfortable he will stick to your way which is well literally wherever you want. Like the classic bed or maybe bathtub even the kitchen counter.
-
M=Motivation (what turnes them on. Gets them going)
-
The smell of your blood and pancreas.
(MUST BE THE DEVIL IN HIM) Something about the smell just arouses him to the point of licking his lips. But what also gets him going is if you stick your tongue out like he does he finds it absolutely adorable and fucking hot. Expect him to ask you if you are in the mood for sex
-
N=No (something they won't do. Turn offs.)
-
Like the others he doesn't want anything to do with hurting you.
Sure he is a sucker for hickeys and bite marks on your neck and shoulders as well as tights but won't go any further then that. God knows what will happen if his instincts take over him.
-
O=Oral (do they prefer giving or receiving skill etc)
-
He prefers giving your taste is like the sweetest of candy to him. Will let out a few snarles and growls as he is eating you out. But overall he won't decline the offer to receive. You better not have a strong gag reflex because this man is thrusting into your mouth like a wild animal.
-
P=Pace (are they fast and rough,slow and sensual etc.)
-
He does go a bit faster but only because he finds slow sex to be painfully boring. If he had a rough day or he is in his Devil form expect not to walk for a day or two but no worries he will carry you around and get you stuff right after.
-
Q=Quickie (their opinion on quickies)
-
He doesn't like them all that much likes taking his sweet time with you where he goes a couple or so rounds.
-
R=Risk (how open are they to taking risks
-

-R=Risk (how open are they to taking risks-

Yes just yes.
-
S=Stamina (how many rounds can they go for how long do they last...)
-
He can as mentioned go for a couple or more rounds. Nothing special but enough to be enjoyable and satisfactory to the both of you can go a bit more in his Devil form.
-
T=Toy (do they own toys do they use them?)
-
He doesn't have toys but if you do teach him your ways. By that i mean use one on him or yourself.
-
U=Unfair (how much they like to tease)
-
Come on somebody has to be unfair sometimes am i right? But it usually doesn't last long since he knows when he is denying you please he is also denying it himself. Plus he feels sorry when you start throwing a fit in frustration so he gives in and fucks you.
-
V=Volume (how loud are they what sounds they make)
-
Loud? Well i can't possibly imagine him being loud. He just sounds so monotone and dull. So I'd say he is pretty average. But does know how to higher his voice a bit.
-
W=Wild card (get a random headcanon for a Caracter of your choice)
-
One time he fucked you in the infirmary inside the kingdom when he had to rest after the fight with nabnab.
-
X=X-ray (let's see what's going on in those NON existent pants)
-
He is pretty average about 6-7 but his dick does grow when he changes forms then it's about 8-9 so lucky you i guess?
-
Y=Yearning (how high is their sex drive?)
-
Depends. He just loves you okay? And he likes showing that love through sex so the yearning is pretty damn high.
About twice a week if you are spicy enough.
-
Z=Zzz (how quickly they fall asleep afterwards.)
-
He waits until you are comfortable enough to sleep yourself so he can join in. He likes hugging you and when in his Devil form will wrap his tail around you.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
There you go hopefully you like it!
Next alphabet nabnab the spider boy.