001|NSFW alphabet💜💚🍋

So yeah. This is an NSFW alphabet for Bittergiggle. And this wasn't a request i just wanted to do it. Oh BTW I'm re- opening requests if you'd like to request something you can now.
---
A=Aftercare (what they're like after sex.)
-
Bittergiggle likes to do nothing more then to cuddle with you after sex. But if he went a little too far he will make sure to get you whatever you need.
Need a bath? Sure!
Water? Of course!
Some food??? Done and done!
So yeah you catch my drift.
-
B=Body part (their favourite body part of theirs and also their partners.)
-
On himself: so Bittergiggle don't necessarily look at something of his that he is really fond of but if he really had to answer it would be his snake hand. Why? Well because that's how you two first met! Hungry snake.

On his partner: so Bittergiggle loves just LOVES your eyes. He loves how he can read you like a book through them. He loves the way he makes eye contact with you while in bed.
-
C=Cum (anything to do with cum basically)
-
His cum is very light green mixed with very light purple.
He also cums hard and loads of it.
So for example he is about to cum during sex you know when that is when he suddenly stops pumping in and out of you and just tighten this grip on you. Not enough to hurt you but to let you know you ain't going anywhere. As he begins to cum you often just have to lay there and take it.
He sometimes makes sure to bite your shoulder while cuming.
-
D=Dirty secret (pretty self explanatory a diary secret of theirs.)
-
So yeah Bittergiggle always had this wild fantasy of fucking you against the very glass he trapped you back before you two got together.
Like basically your breasts,midriff, shoulders all up against the glass exposed for anyone to see if they come in.

He was planning to ask you this for a while now but if you are uncomfortable with it he will completely understand.
-
E=Experience (how experienced are they? Do they know what their doing?)
-

-F=Favourite position (This gose without saying will probably include a visual

-
F=Favourite position (This gose without saying will probably include a visual.)
-
Doggy style,spoon. Those are his two favourites.
But if you have some other to discuss with him he'll be glad to listen you are his partner after all.

You also recently got him into 69 and now he is hooked.
-
G=Goofy (are they more serious in the moment of humours etc.)
-
I was fighting back the urge to add the same gif again. But you know he is a big goofster at all times. Even though he tries to be serious during the moment it's just not clicking with him. So yeah he is half half in bed but if you tell him to cut it out he will respect your wishes and try to be more serious.
-
H=Hair (how well groomed are they? Dose the carpet match the drapy etc.)
-
So yeah about that well Bitter dose have hair Giggle hover is smooth from his side so you can say half on that???
-
I=Intimacy (How are they during the moment? Romantic aspect...)
-
Bittergiggle tries to be as romantic with you as he can. He can't help it he just loves you so much! He would whisper sweet things into your ear while he is gently grasping on your waist.
-
J=Jack off (Masturbation headcanon.)
-
About that well he did use to do it often especially when he needed some steam off when sheriff chased him away again. But now with you by his side he dose it less and less.
-
K=Kink (One or more of their kinks)
-
Well Bittergiggle is completely up for pet play. Of predator and prey. He absolutely loves it. He also has a huge kink for being called master of daddy.
-
L=Location (favourite places to do the do)
-
He is so wild bro- he once begged you to do it on the queens throne when she wasn't there. (Even she has to stretch her legs) yeah needless to say the queen questioned why her throne was wet. But yeah he likes to do it anywhere as long as your fine with it

M=Motivation (what turns them on,gets them going.)
-
When you look pretty for him. Well basically you can wear a pretty dress or just get a bit more dolled up then usual. Or if you have a cute set of lingerie do not be shy or scared to show it off to him. He will be ready to go right then and there.
-
N=No (something they won't do,turn offs.)
-
He would absolutely HATE himself if he hurts you in any kinda way.
He just doesn't want you to feel unsafe around him. It would break his heart.
If your into that he will be sceptical but some light bondage will be an option.
-
O=Oral (preference is giving or receiving etc.)
-
He would moan and groan while receiving. But will always make sure to hit all the right spots while giving.
He prefers giving though receiving is good your orgasm is more important to him then his.
-
P=Pace (are they fast and rough? Slow and sensual? etc.)
-
Depends. He always likes to go slow but if you encourage him to go faster he will. He also isn't ashamed to be rough when he had a bad day or something set him off. But overall he likes to take it slow with you.
-
Q=Quickie (Their opinions on quickies rather then often sex how often?etc.)
-
Even though he prefers to take his time with you. He doesn't mind a quick bang session with you. Sometimes it's even neat. When he has to hurry somewhere or has something to do.
-
R=Risk (how open are they to taking risks? etc.)
-
Well he is quite open to it. Just not anything too disgusting or crazy and he is fine then.
-
S=Stamina (how many rounds can they go,how long can they last...)
-
This bitch can go about 5 rounds which is actually a reasonable amount. We got people over here putting so many rounds on different characters. But yeah. 5 rounds is the best this poor boy can do. If you maybe beg hard enough i think he can pull through one more round.
-
T=Toy (Do they own toys? Do they use them? On a partner or themselves?)
-
Nope. This guy doesn't even know that there are toys made for this. But if you have some toys teach him how to use them. Once he gets a hang of it he would really want to use them on you.
He really enjoys seeing you blindfolded. If you want to please yourself with a dildo he will sit on the side and watch you.
-
U=Unfair (how much they like to tease.)
-
This boi likes to be unfair for sure.
Dose he feel bad for teasing you until you are absolute begging for him to pleasure you already? Yes. But he also can't help but find it absolutely hot.
-
V=volume (how loud are they? What sounds they make.)
-
He is LOUD bro- yeah he can't help himself sometimes. You even had to cover his mouth a few times just because he wouldn't stop moaning so loud. But other times he surprisingly knows how to keep it down. MF really over here being silent all of a sudden.
-
W=wild card ( get a random headcanon for the character of your choice.)
-
He likes to replay your first meeting during sex. Yes. So basically as mentioned the first meeting was the 'hungry snake' and basically how this would play out is you two being in the same room. With the lights out and him saying the famous lines.
"Hi! I am a hungry snake. Do you have any food.'
Then you basically drop your pants and let him eat you out.
-
X=X-ray (let's see what's going on in those parts. Picture or words.)
-
I would of put out a picture but it had to be non detaild. So yeah if you want one tell me.
So basically he is about seven inches.
And it's pretty thicc. (With two c's)
Also it has a curve at the end.
-
Y=Yearning (how high is their sex drive?)
-
He honestly can go anytime. It really depends on you. It's not up to him it's up to you. So if you want to. Just tell him. Trust me,you aren't damaging him you are actually kinda doing him a favour.
-
Z=Zzz (how quickly do they fall asleep afterwards?)
-
He actually likes to wait for you to fall asleep and then he will.
He makes sure to rub your back and hold you close. After he is absolutely sure you are knocked out he will slowly but surely join in.
---