009|oneshot🔞🍋💚💜

Requested?: yes

Bittergiggle x fem reader SMUT!

Summery: (y/n) and Bittergiggle are hiding from sir dadado and they end up in a naughty situation~
---

Normal POV:
So good news and bad news.
Bittergiggle is finally good yay!
But bad news is you have a new villain to worry about.

Sir dadado...

You found yourself in a room full of different shade of blue chairs.
You figured it was a puzzle since you talked to Bittergiggle about the piece.
You had to admit he was kinda hot before but it's even hotter now that he's of help and not trying to kill you.

After you figured out what the puzzle required you wasted no time in arranging the correct colour orders.

You glanced over at Bittergiggle once in a while he looked nervous and kept his legs tightly closed together.
A very visible blush on his face.

You decided to ignore it for now as you continued to work the puzzle.
Each puzzle lit up a light making you believe you had to move it to the big screen that was displayed.
When you got all the lights in the correct order you smiled to yourself as a movie started playing which alarms Bittergiggle.

"Quick! We need to hide!"

He grabbed your hand and ran with you inside a room that was white as the blue doors closed behind the both of you. You found a set of headphones for your drone so you took them.
Before you could even ask why you needed to hide Bittergiggle spoke up.

"We'll have to wait till whatever video outside plays ends."

You nodded as you walked closer to the blue doors trying to get a good look at what was going on outside but Bittergiggle pulled you closer to him.

"Don't even think about opening that door!"

You huffed and were about to deny it explaining yourself but before you could commotion outside caught both of your attentions.

He put a hand over your mouth to hush you.
As he wrapped his other hand around your waist as he whispers in your ear.

"Don't...say...a word..."

You slightly nodded not really sure of how to react.

As the figure outside kept trying to get in you could feel Bittergiggle shifting every so often.
He let out a very quiet moan as he started to grind himself against your backside. Making you blush fifty shades of red.

The hand that was over your mouth now reaches down to squeeze your ass making you softly whimper.

You just about forgot that there was quite literally someone trying to get in and murder you both on the spot.
The only thing you were focusing of was his hands roaming over your body ever so gently. It felt amazing.
Bittergiggle then started to whisper to you.

"You know (y/n)...ever since i first saw you dreamed of fucking you until you know nothing but my name~"

He let out a low chuckle as you moaned a blush on your face hard to miss.

Whithout even thinking he pushes you against the white wall as he took off your (pants/skirt/shorts) along with your underwear. He didn't want to nude you completely there were other times for that but right now his goal was quite clear.

He grabbed your ass giving it a light squeeze before he thrusts into you with all his might.

You let out a loud moan not even caring if the figure on the other side could hear you.
Bittergiggle groaned as well.
And shouted out loudly.

"Fucking hell you are tight!"

You only whimpered in response not being able to form words from how good this all felt.

The person on the other side of the door stopped banging on it and there was silence before he spoke up.

"Are you two fucking in there what are you doing?!"

You blushed sorta embarrassed that he pointed it out but Bittergiggle only let out a loud laugh in response.
As he went twice as fast as he did before. He started to kiss the back of your head trailing down to your neck making you see stars.

He pressed you harder against the wall as you used your hand for support.

"Ah- don't stop! more!"

You let out desperate moan.

Bittergiggle grabbed the back of your name and squeezed lightly.

"What's the magic word
sweetheart?~"

You let out small huffs before replying.

"P-please!" And with that he trusted deep inside you making you cum and him following behind.

As both of you were finished and gasping like crazy he cleaned you up before helping you pull up your.

(Pants/skirt/shorts) He gave you a gentle smile before kissing your forehead. "You were amazing sweetheart"
Before you could reply sir dadado spoke up.

"I'm still here and i think i will need therapy too..."

Bittergiggle and you both laughed as the movie finished.
And sir dadado left.

He picked you up and carried you out of the room.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Request done omg i haven't posted in so long. 💀💀💀