Chapter Twelve: Welcome Home

Kenny's POV

Yes!! Oh thank god, the offer got accepted!! I have to go home!!

"Bye, Mr. Yelding!" I yell out to my boss.

I grab everything I need and rush out of the building. I run down the street, across the tracks, past my old home, and straight to where me and Butters live right now.

I seem to bounce through the door. I set everything on the floor and put the key I got in my pocket. I look at the time and wait patiently for Butters to get home from school.

Any second now...

I watch the door slowly open and Butters walk in. He looks tired...

He looks up at me and smiles. "You're home early. What's got you so excited?" He asks. I grin.

"Come with me." I walk over to him. He puts his backpack on the floor. I grab his hand and we walk out of the shack.

We walk down the street. Eventually, I find the right street I was looking for and we turn down it. I lead him past a few houses before stopping at one. We stand in front of it.

"Kenny?" I look at him. He looks much more awake than before. He looks at me. I smile.

"Let's go inside." I say, pulling the key out of my pocket. We run up the doorsteps and I unlock the door. We go inside and look all around.

The floors, walls, and ceiling are cleaned spotless.

I grin and look at Butters. His jaw is wide open and his eyes are basically bulging out of their sockets. He looks at me again.

"You... how? We didn't have the roght amount of money!" He says in disbelief.

"A second job proved very useful." I say, smiling.

His face lights up with joy. He starts jumping in excitement.

"We have a house! Oh my god Kenny! This is ours! This is our house!!" He yells. I stop him and kiss him.

"Yes, yes it is. This is ours. It's officially ours." I say. He grins like an idiot.

He puts his hands on the side of my head and kisses me quickly before wrapping his arms around my neck.

"It's beautiful Kenny! And it's ours..." I wrap my arms around his torso. "Wait, what about furniture?" He asks.

I think. "We have a bit of extra money." I respond.

We stand there for a few more minutes before I pull away to kiss him again.

"Step one, done. Onto step two." I think outloud.

He tilts his head. "What's step two?" He asks me. I grin.

"Don't worry. You'll know when it comes up." I simply say. He looks at me quite confused for a second. After a bit, he shakes it off and we look around the rest of the house.

When we finish, we leave the gouse to get everything from the shack. We go home and put it all in the living room.

We look at each other and smile in accomplishment.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Kenny and Butters eventually got furniture for their house. They live in that same house, taking perfectly good care of it.

The day Butters graduated high school had been eventful day. Cartman came after him, but Kenny arrived just in time to prevent Butters from get hurt again. Cartman punched Kenny and Kenny almost killed him. That night, he pulled out a five dollar ring and proposed to Butters. They got married three months later.

After a few years, Kenny's sister Karen moved in with them with her baby boy. Kenny and Butters never got any children themselves after experiencing raising one. They, instead, got a rabbit.

Kenny eventually told Butters about, on the day Butters moved into his house all those years ago, the posters he hid and burned the next week.

Other people stilled wondered why Kenny went for Butters of all people. Seriously, the most perverted with the most innocent? You're kidding me, right?

But that's besides the point. People thought it was the best odd couple ever.

T H E  E N D