Chapter 37.

[Taylor]

I have been in the kitchen trying to work on a birthday cake for Leland's birthday tomorrow, I knew he had been working a lot and I wanted to make sure that everything was planned and my hair in two braids. I changed into a blank tank top and gray cargo pants. I had been in the kitchen for almost an hour working on a chocolate cake that I knew he would love. He told me, he hadn't celebrated his birthday in years besides going to clubs.

I wanted him to feel special.

I got lost in my thoughts I didn't even know that two pairs of arms wrapped around me, and he planted kisses all over my cheek and neck. I was startled a little by this.

"What are you doing?" Leland asked laying his head on my shoulder.

"I was going to surprise you with a cake for your birthday,"

"You don't have to do that," He said against my neck. "You know what I would want for my birthday?" He whispered in my ear.

I cocked my head to the side looking at him in his eyes. He was wearing his glasses. "And what is that?" I said rubbing the back of my head.

"I want to have sex!" He said trying to squeeze my breast but I slapped his hands away. "Man!" I whispered annoyed that he wasn't getting any action.

"Oh yeah, the new covers for 1989 (Taylor's version) arrived today and I wanted you to see the vinyls and CDs," I say pointing towards the living room where there were boxes of the record.

He pulled away from me and picked up one of the boxes bringing it over to the table and looked at all of them. "Rose Garden cover is doing something to me," He said tracing his fingers over the cover. "You don't have to plan anything for me," I cupped the sides of his face. "I rather lay on the couch watch movies, and most importantly— "

"I'm not gonna have sex with you until your birthday, and besides I have a bunch of stuff planned,"

He rubbed his thumb over the side of my cheek. "You should braid your hair more often," He says playing with the braid.

***

Instagram story

***

I was seated on the beach side with my legs crossed over the other as I watched Leland dip his toes in the crystal blue ocean. He was wearing gay jeans and a black shirt. He walked over to me and took a spot next to me, his arm around my neck pulling me into his chest. "Leland, you are squeezing me!" I said tapping on his arm and trying to make him release me.

He eventually let me go. We woke up early because I was planning a birthday celebration for him later and everyone else was at my house hanging up stuff and getting a bunch of stuff ready and he was unaware of it.

"I have been planning something for a very long time,"

"When are you not planning something?" He says jokingly. He grabs my hand and places it against his chest. I could feel his pounding heartbeat going to lightning speed. His dark brown eyes flickered, up and down his eyelids fluttering.

"Have you ever had sex on the beach?" He said out of the blue.

"What the fuck?" I said pushing back a little because his question threw me off. " is sex the only thing in your mind right now?"

"Well not the only thing, but it is one of the main things but it's one of them and besides," He said taking a long pause in between. " you didn't wanna have sex with me yesterday, I had to use my hand for the first time in a while, just to get off!" He said, throwing his hands up in the air.

"That sounds like a new problem. It's not my fault you can't control your hormones," I said, shrugging my shoulders, not really paining what he said in mind.

"So what is this thing you have planned?"

I took it a deep sigh and my attention back towards. "I was thinking that I may go live in New York for two weeks,"

"Oh!" He scratched the back of his neck and looked down at the sand tracing his fingers and drawing little hearts.

"And I wanted you to come stay with me, for a little while, and besides fall in New York is much fun in the fall,"

"When are you planning on leaving?"

" I was thinking about leaving in like three days,"

Nodded his head so he didn't give me an answer. he looked down at the sand again. " I don't know if I'll be able to come with you, I have like six hundred things going on all at once and I don't know if I'll be able to juggle it all,"

" It's okay, it was just an idea,"

"you still go if you want to, I'm not stopping,"
I nodded my head and played back his words in my head. "You good?"

"Yeah, yeah I'm fine."

—————————-
A longer chapter is
Coming very soon