Chapter 40.

[Leland]

I had a bouquet of roses on the bathroom sink. I was in the bathroom fixing my jacket, Taylor flew back a couple of days ago cutting her trip short because of her movie premiere. She was still mad at me but I knew she wouldn't admit it. She was sitting on the bed with her legs crossed and her face glued to her phone and not looking away and her screen. She was wearing a long blue dress that trailed behind her, and she pinned her hair up on the sides making her hair into a bob cut.

I was trying to fix my tie, but I realized how much I sucked at tying ties. I had been struggling for a little bit Taylor smacked both of my hands away. "Are you trying to suffocate yourself?" She undid the tie around my neck.

"Wow! She finally speaks," She gave me a dirty look and finished tying my tie. She had smoothed my chest with her fingers and looked me up and down.  "Thank you," I say picking up her hand and planting a small kiss on her knuckles. She rolled her eyes letting out a huge sigh. "C'mon! You can't even possibly still be mad at me?"

"Who said I was mad at you? I'm not mad at you I'm annoyed with you, there is a difference." She tried to walk away from me but slightly pulled on her hand pulling her into my chest. I placed a kiss on her head. "Stop it!" She said playfully as I placed a kiss on her cheek.

I wrapped my arm around her. "You can't stay mad at me forever," Her hands were so soft and warm. "So how many people are gonna be here,"

"Well, you have to think I invited over 2000 fans, my backup singers and dancers will be there The Director in the cinematography crew is gonna be there in a whole bunch of news outlets and a special guest," She said nonchalantly.

special guest. . . ?  I hated when she would say something about a surprise or anything special because all of the things she planned were chaotic.

She pulled on my hand leading me down the steps and pulling me out the door. She pulled me into the black Lambo. I smoothed my fingers over the black leather seats. I hand her over the bouquet of blue daisies. "I had hand-picked every flower from my Aunt's garden, it took me a while because I picked them in the rain, and I was slipping and sliding," I said giggling.

"So that's why you came back with a bunch of dirt on your clothes," she said looking up and down in amazement giving them a sniff. I turned to face the window and I just stared out the window looking as we passed by different townhouses. Savage bagged Taylor for the last couple of days to come out this premiere but he decided last minute that he was gonna go to London.

I looked over at Taylor and she was staring at her phone most of the time. I rubbed my hand up and down her leg. She barely moved an inch before placing her hand on top of mine and using her index finger to smooth it over.

There is something about her crystal blue eyes and they were so hypnotizing to me, I had never been so enchanted by somebody. usually in California, you would think it'll be very hot but today it was actually the opposite it wasn't hot, but it wasn't cold either. Falling in LA felt very different than anything else.

we rolled up to the spot where the premiere was supposed to be hosted. Taylor had this whole spot closed off on the outside, and the only people who were able to access it with fans, and a bunch of news outlets. I was mentally preparing myself to get a whole bunch of microphones shoved in my face and about to get asked a handful of nonsensical questions.