Chapter 3 Chocolate and Strawberry

It had been around a  week since Jimin moved into his new apartment and currently he was watching Taehyung fixing his door knob which gave Jimin minor anxiety attacks multiple times when it wouldn't unlock. He was getting quite used to living by himself in the new place and more than that he was getting quite used to being around Taehyung everyday. He had called Taehyung once when he found out the shower head was broken. He was expecting Taehyung to call a plumber for him but he wasn't expecting Taehyung to be fixing it himself. After that day the sound of Taehyung's landline ringing became a regular and he'd know it couldn't be anyone else but Jimin and he was right most times. Sometimes he had actual problems and sometimes he'd call Taehyung for something that wasn't even quite a problem just to watch someone else be there in his apartment. Heck he even called him once when he found a cockroach in his kitchen. 

Jimin liked the fact that Taehyung liked to talk about anything and everything disregarding whether Jimin had a reply to it or not. Its like he doesn't even want him to reply but just listen which Jimin did more than gladly. It made him feel at ease that this man was here talking to him, telling him even the most trivial things about him or something he had done that day without feeling weird about being the only one speaking. 

"It should be fine now." Taehyung stood up, twisting the door knob to test it. "Try it." Jimin attempted using the door knob and successfully opened the door without struggling with it. "Thank you." he uttered, earning a smile from Taehyung. "Is there anything else you'd like your personal apartment fixer to fix?" he asked with a laugh. Jimin turned slightly red in embarrassment, "I didn't mean to make it that way..." he replied. "I wasn't complaining Jimin-ah." he said chuckling at having getting a reaction out of him. He had picked up the habit of calling him 'Jimin-ah' recently and it made Jimin feel some kind of ways. He nodded, being unable to response. Taehyung stretched his arms and leaned his elbow against the door frame, "Well then when do I get to see you again?" he asked with a teasing smile. Jimin rubbed his nape as he blushed harder, he basically looked like a strawberry now. "Um...I don't know." he replied knowing very well he's going to call him again tomorrow for something silly like the water wasn't cold enough and Taehyung nodded knowing very well he'd still come. 

"oh...wait...I have to pay you..." Jimin said realizing he had been making Taehyung do hard labor for him at no cost. Taehyung laughed at Jimin who was genuinely trying to calculate how much he owes him, but he was bad at math so he looked like a malfunctioning kitten and pouted. "I don't want to be paid in money." Jimin tilted his head in confusion, "What?" 

"I have a project to complete by next month. You can pay me by helping me." 

This baffled Jimin, how could he possibly help him finish his project when he was not artistic at all. "How do I help you?" Taehyung brought his hand up and pushed a few strands of Jimin's blonde hair gently with his finger and tucked it behind his ear, looking directly into his eyes since the first time they had met. "I need to make a sculpture. I want you to be my model." Jimin's heart rate picked up instantly as this was the first time he was actually seeing Taehyung's face from up so close and god was he handsome. If Jimin had the talent Taehyung did he would make a sculpture of Taehyung because he just looked so perfect. It was as if one of the Greek gods took a break to come fix door knobs for him. "Why me...?" "Because you're beautiful. Don't you know artists have an eye for pretty things?" Jimin inhaled deeply, unable to process the words he was hearing. "Is that a yes?" Jimin looked down and nodded slightly. "We'll start tomorrow then." He spoke, satisfied in accomplishing his mission. "Goodnight angel." Jimin heard him say before he walked out, climbing up the stairs. Jimin closed the door and covered his red face with his hands. 

God why am I so red? That's so embarrassing. Why does he keep acting like that around me. Is he like this with everyone? My heart rate goes to great extremes, is this even healthy?