Chapter 7: Cookies

The sound of chattering echoed across the huge canteen, now packed with students meeting up with their friends and partners after 3 gruesome hours of continuous classes. Yoongi looked at his watch and back at the entrance for the 3rd time in the past 10 minutes, anticipating the entry of a specific person, well more like 2, which wasn't happening. "Do you think they forgot its break?" Hobi's voice chimed in. Yoongi shook his head, opening his mouth to answer but was saved the trouble when he saw Jimin scurrying towards their table, dragging Taehyung through the crowd along with him, his hand inside the taller boy's. "We're late. I know! But Mrs. Kim wouldn't stop the lecture even after 50 damn minutes, you can't really blame me." Jimin explained even before Yoongi could ask.

Yoongi turned his gaze towards taehyung, waiting for his excuse since Jimin and Taehyung weren't taking the same course they did not have any classes together. Taehyung smiled sheepishly, rubbing his nape "Well, I didn't want to come without Jimin so I was waiting." Yoongi shook his head, disappointed but not surprised as the two occupied the seats left at the table. "Your romance is going to be the death of me someday." He uttered to which he only got giggles in return. "Did you guys not get anything to eat yet?" Jimin asked, baffled. "Its too crowded, he wouldn't let me go nor would he go." Hobi answered, side eyeing Yoongi. "Yah what if you get lost?" Yoongi made a terrible defense. "We're in the canteen not fucking Times Square." Yoongi rolled his eyes, "Taehyung can go get it. People don't scare him." Taehyung gave a proud smile, pushing his chair back to get up. "What do you guys want?"

"I'll have fries." Hobi answered followed by Yoongi "Me too". Tae was about to stand when he was pulled back by his hand still in Jimin's, who was looking at him with an almost pout. "You forgot to ask me." A smile crept up to Taehyung's lips at the sight of his adorable boyfriend, "I already know what you want baby." He bent down and placed a chaste kiss on Jimin's lips before disappearing into the crowd, earning tired groans from Hobi and Yoongi simultaneously. Jimin giggled again, unable to hide his smile. "You might as well push me down Han river." Yoongi commented with a playfully disgusted face. Hobi laughed and threw his arms over Yoongi, "If you're lonely you always have me." He said. attempting to kiss Yoongi's cheek who was fighting him like a cat against water.

"Okay okay Hyung. Are we still going for the movie next week?" Jimin interrupted their banter. "Yes!" Hobi exclaimed, voice laced with excitement. "Definitely" Yoongi added. "Fun. I just need to convince Taehyung." Jimin pursed his lips, already deep in thought of strategies to make Taehyung join their plan. "Convince me for what?" Taehyung's heavy voice interjected the conversation as he placed everything he had bought onto the table. Hobi munched on the fries, not bothering to answer, leaving the task to Jimin. "Oh you know...." he dragged, half contemplating and half flustered at the pack of cheeseballs and tin of lemonade in front of him, he really knew exactly what he wanted. Taehyung nodded, pushing him to proceed. "Yeah so, you know the new part of the movie series Yoongi likes came out."

Taehyung tilted head slightly, not taking too long to realize. "No ways I'm coming. You guys can go." Jimin threw his head back and let out a whine, "Please Tae it won't even be that scary! You can hold my hand the entire movie too if you want." Taehyung shook his head rapidly, taking a bite out of his sandwich consisting of simply 2 slices of bread stuck together with strawberry jam. "Last time you said that, you ended up making me sit alone." Taehyung pointed out. "But that was because we were late and couldn't get tickets together. Please please please Tae." Jimin pleaded, holding his sleeve and shooting the best pair of puppy eyes he could make at Taehyung. A sigh escaped Taehyung's lips because he knew he just could not say no to Jimin.

"Fine. Just this once." He accepted defeated. Jimin yelled out a "Yes!" in accomplishing his intents, crushing Taehyung in a hug from the side. "You're the best." he added with a grin just to make Taehyung soften up to him more. It worked. Taehyung let the smile take over his lips again and chuckled. "You're abusing your power." He received a kiss on his cheek and an I Love You as a response from the boy practically half draped over his comparatively bigger frame. Yoongi got up from his chair as soon as he finished his fries. "Where are you going ?" Taehyung asked, knowing it wasn't time for their next lecture yet. "To throw myself down Han river." he replied not turning back. "Me too me too!" Hobi ran behind him looking a little to excited for someone who was going to kill himself. "You guys are too much." Jimin rolled his eyes, sipping on his lemon tea.