The School Girl and the Ghost 2

Hanako was still flustered by his assistant's sudden question. The ghost boy was fearful. "Did...Did Yashiro asked me to marry her?! ME?! This isn't like my assistant at all!" He thought.

Yashiro grows a biggest smile on her face. She puts her two hands altogether, looking so cute.

Hanako was getting disturbed. He left his mouth wide open for feeling completely horror-stricken. "Oh no...Nonononono! Don't look at me so hopeful and happy! This is coming too fast for ME!" The ghost boy thought again.

Hanako touches his head with his both hands. His amber eyes got spirals for getting all unexpected. And his face all red like a sundae cherry topping. The ghost boy was in a panic. "I gotta say something! But what?! It's way too much for me to handle! I mean marriage is nothing but a commitment! I won't allow my assistant to do that! I have to reason with her! She's young after all! C'mon, Hanako! Try to say no!" He thought.

Yashiro waited for the ghost boy's answer for a minute or two. The ghost boy's assistant had to wonder, feeling lovesick. "Hey, what do you say, Yugi? Marry me?" She asked.

Hanako becomes appalled, gasping once for her mention of his last name. The ghost boy perturbs and answered in his shout, gesturing his hands at her to wait, "I'LL THINK ABOUT IT!"

The ghost boy's assistant was confused. Yashiro has not seen Hanako acting so complicated. She blinks her eyes three times at him.

The ghost boy gasps again. Hanako opens his eyes, recognizing for what he just said to his assistant. The ghost boy glances away to his left, using his hat to hide his face. "Yashiro...I'm sorry...What I meant to say was-" Hanako efforts to finish his sentence, but his assistant cut him off.

Yashiro takes his left hand immediately. The ghost boy's assistant changes from her baffling to her smiling (in her sweetest way). "There's no need to get nervous for this." She reassured.

Hanako still uses his right hand to hold his hat on his face to conceal. The ghost boy was bothered. "Huh...Yashiro, wait-" Hanako tries to stop his assistant, but she cut him off again.

Yashiro used her right hand to held his left hand. The ghost boy's assistant puts something inside of his left palm of his hand. It was a black ring with a white skull on it. "I'm glad you gave me your honest answer. You got all the time in the world to think about it." She said.

Yashiro's right fingers curls his left fingers. She held his left hand, getting him to hold onto the ring in his left hand. The ghost boy's assistant looks at him (even his face was hiding behind his black hat). "I know I'm still in school. I know I have a long way to be more than a friend with you. And I figured if we start dating, maybe you'll change your mind about me someday." She stated.

Hanako attempts to give the ring back to her. The ghost boy was still bothered. "Yashiro, I don't know if I can be devoted to-" he said quickly in his second thoughts, but his assistant cut him off again, kissing his left curled fingers softly.

Hanako peeks from his black hat. The ghost boy became more redder than before. He was dismayed. His eyes are widening in shock.

Yashiro lets go of his left hand. The ghost boy's assistant was delighted. "The magic spell...to overcome your shyness for being around with me..." she reassures.

Hanako swallows himself hard. He's getting spirals in his amber eyes again.

The ghost boy was trembling for what just happened moments ago.

Yashiro was baffled by his odd behavior all of a sudden. "Yugi, are you okay?" She inquired.

————————————-