The School Girl and the Ghost 10

Note: Another flashback of Hanako and Mitsuki (the female calico cat). Thank you.

On another day after Kamome Gakuen Academy, Amane scrolls down on the sidewalk as usual.

The female calico cat followed him right up behind.

He took a quick glance at the friendly cat, making a slight smile at it. "Still stalking me on my way home, Mitsuki?" Amane wondered.

The female calico cat doesn't care. Mitsuki made a sweet smile at him.

He recognizes her mouth expanding like a wide 'u' letter. Amane raises his left eyebrow at the female calico cat. "Why are you smiling at me, Mitsuki? Did you get a boyfriend or something?" He wondered again.

The female calico cat tilts her head to her right.

Amane chuckles. "Okay...Forget what I asked..." He utters.

Amane made it to the intersection. He presses the crossing button. Amane waits for the pedestrian light across him to turn green.

Mitsuki goes near him to his right side of the leg.

And then, the female calico cat starts climbing up onto his black pants.

He looked down instantly to his right. Amane rolled his eyes with his slight smile.

And suddenly, the female cat climbs on his back.

He perturbs. "Hey, Mitsuki! Ah hahaha! That tickles!" Amane laughed.

Mitsuki got up onto his left shoulder.

He became confused. His eyes are a little bugged out. Amane faced the female calico cat. "Uh, Mitsuki?" He said uncomfortably.

The female calico cat tilts her head to her left, looking curious.

Amane's eyes are completely amber. His face has a little blue lines on his forehead. "Your paws are squishing my shoulder." He gasped.

Mitsuki was bewildered after he told her that. The female calico cat was melancholy. Her cat ears went down.

Amane picked up Mitsuki carefully with his hands. He faced the female calico cat. Amane was happy. "Something amazing happened at my house, Mitsuki. I got a moon rock." He mentioned.

The female calico cat blinked her eyes twice at her. Mitsuki was surprised. The female calico cat meows in curiosity.

Amane crouches to the ground and puts Mitsuki down. "I told it to Tsuchigomori-sensei at school today. He was fascinated by my discovery." The boy with his cotton gauze mentioned again.

The pedestrian light turned green. It leaves the fifteen seconds to cross.

Amane pets the female calico cat's head several times. "Tsuchigomori-sensei is a good teacher. He teaches science. Although, Tsuchigomori-sensei cares about me too much." He stated.

Mitsuki looks at Amane's arms while being petted. The female calico cat becomes astonished.

There are straps of white bandages on his two lower arms.

Mitsuki gets gloomy. The female calico cat licks his left palm softly.

He was baffled at Mitsuki. And then, Amane made a sad smile at the female calico cat. "Oh...I guess you care too much for me too huh..." He noticed.

Amane sighs. "It's okay, Mitsuki...I'm not going anywhere..." He whispers in his reassurance.

The female calico cat looks at him astoundingly.

The pedestrian light turns back on red again.

Amane grins. "I was thinking about going to the moon once I'm done with school...But my mind's made up...Because when I finished school...I will stay at Kamome Academy...to be something more than an astronaut..." He declares.

Amane immediately look at the pedestrian light. He took a deep breath. "Heh...Missed my chance to cross the street...Better try it again..." Amane said.

He stands up straight.

Before Amane press the crossing button again, someone made a surprise jump on him.

It was his excited twin brother. "AMANEEEEE!" He chirped thrillingly.

Amane got hugged by his twin brother on his back. He was not amused. "Oh, Tsukasa..." Amane groans.

Tsukasa extends his left hand to the crossing button. He was smiling. "Beep." Tsukasa said cheerfully.

Amane narrows his eyes. "Tsukasa, while we wait for the light to change green, would you please get off of me?" He asks.

Tsukasa looks like an animal, hugging a human's back. He shook his head. "Nah-uh..." Tsukasa answers.

Amane sighs in frustration.

Tsukasa peeks out over his eldest brother's right shoulder. "Amane...I love you..." he said.

Amane couldn't stay mad at his youngest brother for all eternity. He was feeling pity for him. "I love you too, Tsukasa...Let's go home once the light turns green..." Amane said.

Tsukasa was thrilled. "Yay!" He exclaimed.

Mitsuki stares puzzling at the boy who's embracing Amane so funny-looking.

Tsukasa looks at the female calico cat from behind. His amber eyes are changing into black.

The female calico cat gasped in fear.

After that day, the Yugi twins and Mitsuki became a tragedy.

Amane and Tsukasa are bound to Kamome Academy as apparitions.

The female calico cat becomes the lost soul by the same school.

Amane (known as Hanako) meets Mitsuki again after over fifty years later.

What do you think? Next part soon!