The School Girl and the Ghost 4

Note: Just a reminder, this is an AU. Things will get better later on. Thanks.

In the abandoned girls' restroom, Yashiro mops the bathroom floor. She sings happily, going la-la-la.

To Hanako's point of view, the ghost boy believes his assistant got a case of the musicworm.

Hanako sat on the windowsill, watching Yashiro clean the area.

The ghost boy had his arms crisscrossed. Hanako was confused by her unusual and strange behavior.

After a few minutes, the blond-haired boy with his spirit staff arrived in the doorway.

He was out of breath in his schoolboy uniform. The blond-haired boy made his slight determining smile. "Hey, Hanako. Here to help Nene out of the bathroom cleaning as usual." He greeted.

The ghost boy detected the blond-haired boy. Hanako jumped off from the windowsill. The ghost boy walks to him. "Kid, wait outside." Hanako commands.

The blond-haired boy was perplexed at the ghost boy. "Oh okay..." he acknowledges, blinking his eyes twice.

The blond-haired boy left the doorway.

Hanako faced his assistant before stepping out of the abandoned girls' restroom. "Excuse me, Yashiro. Boy talk." The ghost boy mentioned.

Hanako's assistant nodded her head once at him. "Okay, Yugi." Yashiro said.

She carried on mopping after the ghost boy left the place.

Yashiro mopped near the middle sink with the mirror over it.

The pink-haired ghost boy peeked from the other side of the mirror. He was mystified. "Still doing toilet cleanup for the crazy knife boy?" School mystery number three inquired.

She looks into the mirror at the pink-haired ghost boy. Yashiro was curious with his small smile. She raises her both eyebrows at him. Yashiro tilted her head to her left.

And what's really odder...

Her eyes are magenta. But her black pupils are vertical. "Crazy knife boy?" She inquires.

School mystery number three was stunned. "Gyah!" The pink-haired ghost boy gasped.

—————————-

The blond-haired boy was more perplexed than before. "Wait, are you saying that Nene was acting weird last night? And she was all happy around you all of a sudden?" He wonders.

Hanako nodded his head twice as his reply.

The blond-haired boy blinks his eyes three times. He was annoyed. "What did you do, restroom boy?" The blond-haired boy asked suspiciously.

Hanako was agitated. "I didn't do a thing. Yashiro asked me last night and gave me this." He answered in his explanation, showing him the black ring with a white skull on it.

The blond-haired boy looks at the ring. And then, he points out to the ghost boy. "This is a toy ring from the gumball machine." The blond-haired boy observed.

Hanako was vexed at him. "Kid, I haven't said yes to my assistant. I told her I'll think about it." He clarifies about his last night event.

The blond-haired boy crisscrosses his arms. "Alright, what did Nene asked you about?" He inquired.

Suddenly, someone called the blond-haired boy's name.

"Kou!" Minamoto's eldest brother hollered.

Kou glanced from his behind. He was surprised. "Teru!" Kou exclaimed.

The ghost boy hides the black toy ring from the swordsman.

The school council president walked to his youngest brother. Teru made a slight smile. "Kou, I'm staying here a bit longer for school council work. Save the dinner for me." He remarked.

Kou grins at his eldest brother. He gives him a left thumb up. "You got it, Teru! It's pork buns and chicken and vegetables night! There should be plenty left after that!" Kou exclaims enthusiastically.

Teru nodded his head at his youngest brother, smiling. "Great." He said.

Hanako don't like the exorcist with his spirit sword. The ghost boy was resolute.

Teru was emotionless when he noticed Hanako.

The swordsman sighs. "Number seven, is it?" Teru inquires.

The ghost boy crisscrossed his arms again. "I have no business with you." Hanako stated.

Teru shrugs his shoulders. "That's fine. I had a good talk with Tsuchigomori-sensei, anyway." He mentions.

The ghost boy glances his head away to his right. Hanako was sulking. "Whatever Tsuchigomori-sensei was saying to you, it's not going to affect me." The ghost boy said.

Teru takes a couple steps forward to Hanako. Teru goes to the ghost boy's left ear.

The swordsman was not amused. "Supernaturals and humans can't be together. Convince Nene-senpai that it was all a big mistake." Teru whispered.

Hanako widens his eyes. The ghost boy was frightened. "Oh!" Hanako gasps.

And suddenly, the ghost boy faces Teru. Hanako wishes he could have taken it back. But it was too late. "I DIDN'T do a thing! Yashiro proposed to ME! All I said was 'I'll think about it!'. I don't know why I can't say no!" The ghost boy retorted.

Hanako realized for what he just rant about. The ghost boy was speechless.

Kou was shocked. "Whaaaaaat?" He inquired.

Teru nodded his head once at Hanako. "That's what I thought of what happened with Nene-senpai." He perceived.

The ghost boy perturbed, clenching his teeth.

Hanako facepalmed himself by his right hand.

The ghost boy lowers his head down, facing the floor. "Oh no..." Hanako moans.

What do you think? Next part soon!