The School Girl and the Ghost 21

Hanako was solemn at his assistant.

Yashiro has been thru a lot. She perturbs after she touches her forehead under the white cloth. Yashiro was in pain. "Owowow." She whispers.

The ghost boy grimaces at his poor assistant.

And then, Hanako swallows himself. The ghost boy pities her. Hanako steps forward slowly, leaving sounds from his black shoes. "Um, Yashiro?" He inquires, holding his left arm from his right hand.

The ghost boy's assistant hears Hanako's nervous voice.

Yashiro stared at him. "Hm?" She inquired.

Yashiro was confused.

The ghost boy stopped walking. Hanako stands next to her on her left side of the bed.

The female calico cat ghost hops up onto the chair. Mitsuki sat on it.

The female calico cat ghost was perplexed at them. Mitsuki observes the two people.

The ghost boy rubbed his left arm up and down a few times. Hanako was still solemn. "I am sorry....I am sorry, Yashiro...for more than your head..." He apologizes softly.

The ghost boy's assistant blinked her eyes twice at him.

The female calico cat ghost tilted her head to her left.

Hanako sighs. "Yashiro, did the 'Feline' took you to her boundary three months ago?" He inquires again.

The ghost boy's assistant was about to open her mouth.

But Hanako cut her off. "Don't say anything." He urges.

Yashiro closes her mouth. The ghost boy's assistant was still confused.

Hanako narrows his eyes. The ghost boy was melancholy. "Just nod your head or shake your head." He said.

Yashiro was puzzled at the ghost boy. She gestured him to her forehead.

Hanako realized that. Then, the ghost boy narrows his eyes again. Hanako was melancholy again. "Does it hurt?" He wonders.

Yashiro was sad. "Uh-huh." She replies.

Mitsuki glances at Hanako and Yashiro in conversation.

"How did you escaped from the cats' boundary?"

"The apparitions of the cats helped me. They're the victims of the supernatural cat's clutches."

"Were you there for three months?"

"Yeah, it was a nightmare."

"Are you mad at me for not noticing you were missing sooner?"

"I was...Only because Kou-kun told me I was gone for so long..."

"Are you upset that you missed so much school days?"

"While I was in the cats' boundary, I thought about my friends...My parents...My pet hamster...And you..."

"Me?"

"Yeah...I have hope you will save me a lot more sooner than three months..."

"Have you talked to Mitsuki lately?"

"You mean the calico cat?"

"Yes."

"I have since after I brought Aoi in the infirmary."

"Did she tell you that she was you for that long?"

"What?"

"Mitsuki pretends to be you. She said she made a wish."