The School Girl and the Ghost 20

The school bell of Kamome Gakuen Academy rang.

Yashiro woke up on the bed with a headache. She takes a few moments to process of where she is.

Yashiro realizes that she's in the infirmary room.

Aoi keeps her company while Akane gets a glass of water.

Tsuchigomori tells Kou to find Hanako.

The exorcist boy accepts the mission.

Kou went off to find the ghost boy of the girls' restroom.

School mystery number five watches Yashiro chitchatted with her best friend.

Aoi mentions her that she was dreaming about herself becoming a cat.

Yashiro laughs with her. She thought to Aoi that being a cat sounds like a cute good dream.

Yashiro's best friend laughed with her and agreed.

Aoi and Yashiro are giggling.

Akane returns in the infirmary room. He heads to the one bed where Yashiro is.

Not only he brought back a glass of water.

Akane brings back six tumblers of water.

Is he really serious about his love, Aoi?!

Yashiro had to lay down to recover her swollen forehead.

She drank some water as instructed by Tsuchigomori.

The exorcist boy ultimately finds Hanako outside in the practice garden.

The ghost boy explained to Kou that Mitsuki got stuck in the tree.

The female calico cat ghost wouldn't get down.

Mitsuki only got scared because she thought she heard a dog barking in the distance.

The exorcist boy facepalmed himself.

So Kou tells Hanako about what happened to Yashiro (Nene).

The ghost boy was appalled after hearing about Yashiro's forehead accident.

The female calico cat ghost was stunned by Kou's mentioning of Yashiro.

Mitsuki jumped high and landed on Hanako's chest.

The ghost boy was perturbed by the female calico cat ghost's landing.

Hanako got spirals on his amber eyes.

The exorcist boy exits the practice garden.

Mitsuki follows Kou in a haste.

Back in the infirmary room, Yashiro drank only a glass of water and two tumblers of water.

She asks Tsuchigomori for a bathroom break.

School mystery number five gave her permission to go.

Akane and Aoi watched Yashiro if she'll fall over after getting off the bed.

They are relieved that she didn't.

Aoi and Yashiro left the infirmary room.

Aoi walks with her to the girls' bathroom.

Tsuchigomori and Akane wait for Yashiro's return for a long while.

All of a sudden, Kou came back with Hanako.

The ghost boy was afraid. "Is Yashiro okay?! Where is she?!" Hanako freaked out worryingly.

Tsuchigomori was deadpanned yet smiling. "Well what do you know, honorable number seven is here." He utters.

The exorcist boy was out of breath. Kou was emotionless. "I did...what you...told me...to do...sensei..." he breathed, can't stop hearing his heart beating.

Akane rolled his eyes. School mystery number one was irritated. "Minamoto-Kouhai, did number seven know about the soccer ball accident?" Akane wondered.

Kou nodded his head once at Akane. "I just told him that Nene had a swollen forehead accident." Kou replied.

The ghost boy has his amber eyes widened. "Soccer ball?!" Hanako blurts out.

The exorcist boy glanced at the ghost boy. "Yeah. One of my friends didn't mean to hurt her." Kou explained.

The ghost boy shook his head three times. Hanako was resolute at the exorcist boy. "Kid, your friends should be more careful with a sports ball like that!" He vented.

Akane was annoyed. "I told Minamoto-Kouhai the same thing." He commented.

Tsuchigomori was not amused. "This is why I don't like kids." He comments.

Aoi comes into the doorway with Yashiro behind her. Aoi was happy. "Hi! We're back! Nene-chan's okay! But she still needs to ice down her swollen forehead a little more!" She exclaimed happily.

Yashiro was glum. The ghost boy's assistant had her sad magenta eyes at Aoi. Yashiro's forehead was light red. Her forehead was noticeable when her lump looks like a size of the apple. "But Aoi, my schoolwork. We have classes. I have classes. I can't miss them." Yashiro protested.

Hanako was flabbergasted at his assistant's forehead. The ghost boy was doing his best not to laugh at her.

Better yet, he doesn't have a heart to laugh at Yashiro about her forehead at all.

Hanako decides himself to stay quiet. Until he was alone to talk with his assistant.

Aoi grabs Yashiro's hands. Aoi escorted her best friend to the bed. "Now, now, now, Nene-chan. You need to take care of that lump of yours. I'll bring you homework after school." She comforts.

Yashiro sighs in defeat. "Okay..." she said pitifully.

Akane told everyone that he had the school council's work with the school council's president.

Akane left the infirmary room.

The exorcist boy leaves the infirmary room. Kou has to cheer up Yokoo with Satou over the soccer ball accident.

Aoi checks on her best friend before she leaves her alone.

Yashiro was sure that she's good for now.

Aoi waved Yashiro a goodbye before she left.

Yashiro waves a goodbye back at Aoi.

School mystery number five gave Yashiro a new wet white cloth with ice inside of it.

Tsuchigomori tries to place it on her forehead.

When school mystery number five did, Yashiro made her alarming expression. "EEEEEEEP!" She screams in her fright.

Tsuchigomori was deadpanned yet emotionless. "It may be cold but it helps shrink your lump faster." He reassures.

Yashiro lays down on the bed. She touched the wet cold white cloth with her right hand.

School mystery number five looks at the ghost boy. Tsuchigomori nodded his head once. "Honorable number seven..." He said.

Hanako holds his black hat with his left hand. The ghost boy nodded his head once. "Tsuchigomori-sensei..." Hanako said.

Tsuchigomori left the infirmary room.

The female calico cat ghost looked at Hanako.

And then, Mitsuki looked at Yashiro.

Hanako and Yashiro are a few feet away from each other.

The female calico cat ghost was curious about them.

How are they going to forgive each other for their friendship?

What do you think? Last part soon!