The School Girl and the Ghost 17

In the school's infirmary room, Yashiro placed Cat Aoi on the bed. She covered the blanket on unconscious purplish cat up to her head.

Yashiro brings up a chair to sit on. She sat down on it. Yashiro was sympathetic. She pets Cat Aoi's head for comfort a few times.

The female calico cat ghost jumps up onto the bed. Mitsuki walks to the out cold purplish cat. The female calico cat ghost lays down next to Cat Aoi. Mitsuki looks at Yashiro. The female calico cat ghost was solemn. "Do not worry about your friend. I'll keep her company until she wakes up." Mitsuki reassures.

Yashiro made a sad smile at the female calico cat ghost. "Thank you, Mitsuki. I just hope my best friend doesn't stay a cat for months." She said.

The female calico cat ghost shook her head. "She wouldn't be a cat much long when she's outside of the 'Feline's boundary." Mitsuki confirms.

Yashiro was confused at the female calico cat ghost. "No?" She wondered.

Mitsuki nodded her head. "Your friend was under a temporary spell. She'll be turned back into a human in minutes. When your friend wakes up, she'll believe that she has been dreaming." The female calico cat ghost replied in her explanation.

Afterwards, the purplish cat poofs into white smoke. Aoi was transformed back into a human girl. She has her two purple circles sections on the back of her head. Aoi was wearing the same school uniform as Yashiro's.

Mitsuki glanced at Aoi. The female calico cat ghost was glad. "See?" Mitsuki inquired.

Yashiro took a breath of relief. "Phew." She whispered.

The female calico cat ghost stared at Yashiro. "The boy was worrying about your friend." Mitsuki mentioned.

Yashiro becomes baffled at the female calico cat ghost. "Who?" She asked.

Mitsuki blinks her eyes once. "The redhead with a pair of glasses." She answered.

Yashiro recognized what the female calico cat ghost meant. She was smiling at Mitsuki. "Oh! That was Akane-Kun! He has a crush on my best friend for awhile!" Yashiro exclaimed.

The female calico cat ghost was emotionless. "You should talk to Yugi-Kun." Mitsuki suggested.

Yashiro becomes baffled again. "Who?" She wonders.

The female calico cat ghost blinks her eyes once again. "The one you called him 'Hanako-Kun'." Mitsuki replies.

Yashiro gets awkward after the female calico cat ghost says that.

After a few moments of quiet, Mitsuki was bothered. The female calico cat ghost broke the silence. "Yashiro, I'm sorry for what happened last night. But you can't stay mad at him forever." Mitsuki said.

Yashiro was annoyed. "I wasn't mad at Hanako-Kun, Mitsuki." She corrected.

The female calico cat ghost tilted her head to her right. "Don't you wanna talk about it?" Mitsuki asks.

Yashiro sighs. She was melancholy. Yashiro stares at the female calico cat ghost. "Yes..." She answers.

Mitsuki lifted her cat ears up. The female calico cat ghost was preparing to listen.

Yashiro took a deep breath. "Hanako-Kun calls me a daikon after seeing me again in three months." She confesses.

Mitsuki was astounded at Yashiro.

The female calico cat ghost listened some more to her.

Yashiro was pouting. "He called me that because of my appearance." She states.

Yashiro gestures to her legs under her school uniform dress. "Look at them! Look!" She whines.

Mitsuki peeks down from the bed. The female calico cat ghost blinked her eyes three times at Yashiro's legs.

The ghost boy's assistant wore her dark brown tights with her small half-moon patterns.

Yashiro couldn't stand her lower legs. "All the girls in school have slender legs! And mine are so fat! I didn't ask for fat legs!" She complained.

The female calico cat ghost stares at Yashiro. "I don't think your legs are fat." Mitsuki comforted.

Yashiro was beaming at the female calico cat ghost. "Really?" She asked.

Mitsuki made a slight smile at Yashiro. "Just your ankles." The female calico cat ghost answered honestly.

Yashiro was puffing up her cheeks. She was sulking. Yashiro turns her head away to her right. "Hmph!" She exclaims with her mouth shut.

Mitsuki meows a couple times at Yashiro.

The female calico cat ghost smiled wide. "Yugi-Kun does care for you. I can see it in his eyes. You may not know that. But I have intuition." Mitsuki uttered.

Yashiro changes from her agitation into a baffling expression. She slowly glances at the female calico cat ghost.

Mitsuki has her emotional cat eyes. "You can still be Yugi-Kun's friend if you talk with him. You two will get along so much. I know. I was you as a human being with that boy." The female calico cat ghost urged.

Yashiro sighs heavily. She made her awkward smile at Mitsuki. "Well...Since Hanako and I are still friends since my first high school...I'm used to his childish behavior...and he can be a total teaser...I'll try again in talking with him..." Yashiro declared.

The female calico cat ghost was cheerful at Yashiro. "Yay! I'm glad that all works out!" Mitsuki exclaims.

Yashiro got up from the chair.

She left the infirmary room.

What do you think? Next part soon!