The School Girl and the Ghost 3

Note: Hopefully this part will be shorter. Thank you.

On the next day in Kamome Gakuen Academy...

Hanako sets up the white and red picnic blanket in the school's rooftop. The ghost boy flattens the picnic blanket neatly. He smiled at it after he completed the setup.

Hanako stands up straight. The ghost boy brushes off his black pants and his gakuran shirt. He readjusted his black hat.

Hanako takes his deep calming breath. And then, the ghost boy goes pacing around near the picnic blanket.

More like he went walking around the picnic blanket in circles.

Hanako made his awkward smile. The ghost boy practices his conversation with his human friend. "Hey, Yashiro...How's your day in high school so far?...Good to hear...Say, Yashiro...I need to tell you something about last night...about your...P...P-p-p-p-" Hanako rehearsed, but couldn't say one word out of his mouth.

The ghost boy has his fists on his head. Hanako perturbs. "Arrrgh! This is not how I want to make a conversation with my assistant!" He growled.

The ghost boy tried again. Hanako makes his awkward smile again. "Hello, Yashiro...What a great weather today, huh?...I cannot agree more...Well, Yashiro...I was wondering about last night...When you...p...popped out the question to me..." he rehearsed again, making a sweatdrop on his head.

Hanako nodded his head twice. "Yeah, that's better." He reassured himself.

The ghost boy kept going. "Do you seriously mean what you said?....About last night?...You and I getting...m...getting m...getting..." Hanako rehearsed once more, but can't get the last word out.

The cream-colored-haired girl walked to him, grinning. "Married?" She finished the word for the ghost boy.

Hanako gets startled by her. "Wah!" He freaks out, running backwards and tripping over the picnic blanket.

The ghost boy fell down on the picnic blanket on his back. "Ah!" Hanako perturbed.

It was Yashiro, carrying a small picnic basket with her. She was concerned. "Oh, Yugi, are you okay?" Yashiro wonders.

Hanako sits up a little bit. The ghost boy rubs his back of his head. He made his awkward smile again. "Oh yeah, you just scared me. I suggest not to do that again." Hanako replies in his reassurance.

She placed the small picnic basket on the picnic blanket. Yashiro became cheerful. "Oh good. I'm so relieved." She said.

The ghost boy stares up at her. He hasn't seen his assistant so much happier than before. Hanako raises his left eyebrow. "And another thing, Yashiro, call me Hanako, not Yu-" he attempts to correct her, but she goes giggling.

Yashiro leaps forward to him. She falls over on top of him.

The ghost boy perturbs, getting crashed by her. His amber eyes got bugged out. "GI!" Hanako exclaimed.

Yashiro stared back at him, feeling perky. "I know. I actually liked calling you Yugi anyway." She stated.

The ghost boy looks at her magenta eyes. Hanako was confused at Yashiro. He blinked his eyes at her once.

She blinked her eyes once.

They just stared at each other for a few seconds.

And finally, Hanako narrows his eyes. "Ummmmm, Yashiro..." He said.

She tilted her head to her right. "Yes, Yugi?" Yashiro asks.

His eyes are completely amber. The ghost boy was troubled. "You're squashing me..." Hanako wheezed.

She nodded her head. "Okay." Yashiro acknowledged.

She rolled over to her left. Yashiro took the ghost boy's left hand. Her right hand moves his left hand to her face. She smooths her right cheek against his left hand. Yashiro doesn't care if he's cold (because Hanako is a ghost). "I liked you, Yugi. Tee Hee Hee. You're so cute when you're shy over me. Tee Hee." She giggled.

Hanako sighs in frustration. He looked away from her to his right. The ghost boy was nervous. "Oh my gosh! Why is Yashiro being so weird?! This is so unlike my assistant! I have better get the kid to help me about her! I just need to leave out the fact that she...p..." Hanako thought, couldn't say the word 'proposed'.

Yashiro closes her eyes and kisses his left hand.

The ghost boy got flustered, growing a color of pink and red all over his face. Hanako was astonished. "Whah?!" He exclaimed suddenly.

She kissed his left hand again and again and again.

Hanako glanced at her. The ghost boy's right hand grasped hers. He was annoyed. "Yashiro! Slow down here! We're in school!" Hanako vented.

She makes an unusual animal noises on him. Yashiro was thrilled. "Mmmmm, I liked you, Yugi." She confessed.

The ghost boy was skeptical at her. "Did Yashiro just purred on me?!" Hanako thought.

Soon, the ghost boy and his assistant ate lunch in the school's rooftop.

What do you think? Next part soon!