The School Girl and the Ghost 7

In the science prep room, Hanako and Kou took Yashiro Two to see Tsuchigomori.

Hanako was concerned at the school mystery number five. "Tsuchigomori-sensei, you have to look at her for a moment. She's not Yashiro." The ghost boy urged.

School mystery number five sighs. Tsuchigomori was deadpanned as usual. "All right, let's see about your assistant, number seven." He acknowledged.

School mystery number five walks to Yashiro Two.

She was nervous at Tsuchigomori.

School mystery number five pats her head three times. "Don't you worry, Miss Yashiro, I'm just going to check your eyes." Tsuchigomori reassured.

She nodded her head once, settling down from her anxiety. "Yes, sensei." Yashiro Two said.

School mystery number five examined her magenta eyes.

She had magenta eyes except her black pupils are in vertical lines.

Yashiro Two was calmed and patient.

Tsuchigomori was taken aback after observing her eyes closely.

School mystery number five blinks his eyes twice. "Number seven, you have a right idea to go see me for this. Unfortunately, that girl here is just another one of those supernaturals. A cat supernatural no doubt." He perceives.

Tsuchigomori steps forth to Hanako.

She browsed around the room. Yashiro Two beams at the sight of something on the countertop.

There was a light gray mouse wandering over the countertop.

Her black vertical pupil eyes extended into two circles.

She licks her lips with her pink tongue. Yashiro Two crouches herself down. She quietly walked to the one countertop.

The light gray mouse wanders about for any pieces of food that was left behind. It finally detects the crumbs of bread. Somebody ate a sandwich for lunch earlier.

Yashiro Two peeps above the countertop, showing only half of her head. Her eyes got a pair of twinkling stars on it.

The ghost boy shrugged himself at Tsuchigomori. Hanako was still concerned. "Number five, Yashiro was sent to the boundary of the cats. The cat-girl knows where she is. But I wanted to be sure first with you." He explained.

Tsuchigomori nodded his head two times. School mystery number five has his right hand to his chin. "Mm-hm." He added, raising his right eyebrow. "That clarifies why your assistant calls you 'Yugi', number seven." Tsuchigomori mentioned.

Kou was mystified. "I don't get it." The exorcist boy said.

School mystery number five shrugged off. "It also clarified Miss Yashiro wanting fish all the time." Tsuchigomori mentioned again.

Yashiro Two jumped on the countertop. She used her two hands to capture the light gray mouse. Yashiro Two made her determined smile. "Gotcha!" She exclaimed.

Yashiro got her magenta eyes with black vertical pupils. She had grew her pair of cat ears on her cream-colored hair. Her left ear is dark orange. And her right ear is black. And Yashiro Two grows a dark orange and black cat tail. She got her white cat paws on her hands.

Kou was worried. The exorcist boy stares at the school mystery number five. "Tsuchigomori-sensei, when's the sun setting today?" Kou asked.

School mystery number five was deadpanned again. Tsuchigomori was emotionless. "It's almost four o'clock, Mister Minamoto. I say the sun will set about a few hours. Seven o'clock at least." He answered.

The ghost boy looked at the cat-girl (who pretends to be his assistant). Hanako gets worried. "Nonono!" He panics, running to Yashiro Two in a hurry.

The cat-girl holds the light gray mouse with her both white paws. Yashiro Two licked her lips at the squirming rodent. "Mmmmm!" She murmured.

Yashiro Two opens her mouth, ready to eat the light gray mouse.

Kou was astonished at her. "Not-Nene, put it down! That's not food!" He urges in his exclamation.

Hanako grabbed Yashiro Two's white paws before she try to eat the writhing rodent. "Cat-girl, stop! I need you to get Yashiro out of the cats' boundary!" He urged worriedly.

The cat-girl was annoyed at the ghost boy. "But I'm hungry, Yugi! *Meow-mew meow meow!*" She argued (I need food right now!).

The exorcist boy grasps her on her arms. "I don't have time to make a snack for you, Not-Nene!" Kou vented.

Hanako tugs Yashiro Two's white paws several times.

But she tugged her white paws back to her face lots of times.

The ghost boy was pouting. "Let go of the mouse, cat-girl!" He complains.

Yashiro Two perturbs. "NO!" She rants.

Hanako was fighting over the poor light gray rodent silly. "Just leave it alone!" He complains again.

Yashiro Two was stubborn. "MEOW!" She rants again (NO WAY!).

The ghost boy was melancholy. "I can't have my assistant becoming a cat! I liked Yashiro as a friend! And she likes me!" Hanako exclaimed in his reminder.

The exorcist boy holds her firmly. "Yeah, Not-Nene! I mean about our friend becoming the cat part! Please, help us get her back!" Kou begged in his exclamation.

And ultimately, the fox supernatural appeared out of nowhere, biting Yashiro Two's left cat ear.

It made the cat-girl dropped the wiggling rodent.

Hanako and Kou backed away from the school mystery number two.

Yashiro Two was scared. "Meeee-owwwwww!" She shrieked.

Tsuchigomori sighs. He has no expression. "Thank you, Echinococcus." Tsuchigomori said.

School mystery number two hopped on the another countertop. The fox supernatural was not thrilled. "I still don't like you, gloomy spider." It said with the female's voice.

Tsuchigomori narrowed his eyes. "I'm not that surprised." He commented.

What do you think? Next part soon!