7

(Y/n POV)

After Yunjin had left my house earlier this morning. I found myself outside Hanni's house with the other girls.

I took a deep breath to calm myself down before I knocked on the door

It took a few seconds before someone opened the door. The door swung open slowly before I met eyes with one of Hanni's friends.

"Oh? You're Y/n right?" A girl with cat-like eyes asked.

"Yeah that's me," I smile at her, I watch as her eyes widen slightly, a pink tint appearing on her cheeks.

"What brings you here?" She tilts her head.

"Minji is here right?"

Silence is quickly brought upon us both as her mouth drops a little.

"Minji unnie?" She laughs nervously, "I don't think she'd want to talk to you.. No offense, but you should know why."

"Oh I know." I reply sternly, "that's why I want to talk to her."

"I'm Haerin by the way," she smiles, extending her hand and I shake her hand gently.

"Y/n, although you already know." I reply.

"Yeah.." She pauses, "anyways, I'll see if I can get her to--"

"Is that my Y/n?" I hear a familiar excited voice say from behind Haerin.

Slowly but surely, I see Hanni appear behind Haerin, her eyes light up once we make contact.

Haerin moves out the way and goes inside to hopefully get Minji, as Hanni comes over to me, hugging me tightly.

"Hey Han," I hug her back.

"Why are you here?" She asks.

"I need to talk to Minji about something, it's kind of important." I reply.

"Oh? What is it?" She asks once more.

I bite my lip, hesitant to tell her. I can't just tell her that Minji kissed me after I had dropped her off last night.

She'd be pissed if she found out.

"I- I'll tell you in a little bit, I just need to sort this out." I say slowly.

"Okay," she nods as her arms wrap around my neck, "can I get a kiss?" Hanni tilts her head looking into my eyes.

I lean in and gently press my lips against hers, she instantly kisses me back as I move my hands down to her waist.

Hanni hums against my lips before moving away, her eyes never leaving mine.

"Come inside while Haerin gets Minji." Hanni says, taking my hand and pulling me inside.

I shut the door behind me, Hanni leads me to their sofa and I take a seat and Hanni moves to sit on my lap facing me, her arms gently resting on my shoulders.

"Hanni, what if they see?"

"They won't care," she smiles, "in fact they love us together." Hanni leans in gently pecking my lips.

"They do?"

"Mhmm," she nods, "now just kiss me, I miss you already."

Hanni leans in to kiss me again, her lips moving hungrily against mine, her hand sliding under my shirt as I kiss her back.

I feel her smile against my lips as she slowly moves her kisses down to my neck and jawline, gently placing her lips along my skin.

"Han, as much I'd love to continue this, I can't do it right now.." I whisper into her ear.