45

(Timeskip, a few days later - Y/n POV)

It had been on my mind, ever since Minji had told me she loved me.

Not that I don't like her back, or don't have any feelings for her, but it just caught me off-guard.

I know that I like her, in fact I like her a lot. But I don't know if I really love her yet.

So, because all of these thought had been bothering me for the past few days. I decided to call someone who knows Minji the best, who isn't me.

"Hanni, are you busy right now?" I hold my phone up to my ear as I hear her hum.

"No... not really, why?" She asked.

"I'm having trouble with something, can you come over?" I ask slowly.

"Like no offense or anything," I heard some shuffling on her side, "but why not Minji?" She asked.

"Yeah, the thing is, it's about her..." I replied hesitantly.

"Did you guys fight or something?" Hanni asked as I heard some more shuffling.

"No no. Not that." I shake my head, "something else, I just really need your help. Please." I ask her once more.

"Sure then, I'll be there in like 10 minutes or so." Hanni replied.

"Thank you so much." I smile.

"No problem, see you in a bit." She replied before hanging up.

-

It wasn't long before I heard the doorbell.

I quickly got up and opened the door, unsurprisingly seeing Hanni standung at the door, greeting me with a friendly smile as she lightly hugged me.

"So Miss Park, how can I help you today?" Hanni asked as she walked in before removing her shoes.

I laughed as I went over to sit on my sofa and she followed me, "it's nothing too serious but I'm just like really unsure of what I feel."

Hanni nodded, her face turning more solemn and serious.

"A few days ago when I was at training camp, Minji told me that she loved me and--"

"Oh my god!" Hanni smiled brightly, "Kim Minji said she loves you!?" Hanni said excitedly.

"Y- yeah.. Why?" I asked slowly.

"Because that girl is so stubborn with her feelings, she hates admitting when she likes someone." Hanni rolled her eyes.

"She is?"

"Hell yeah." Hanni nodded, "I had to convince her that she actually liked you because she didn't want to admit that she did." Hanni said, "please tell me you said it back." Hanni looked at me in anticipation.

I paused.

"Y/n. You didn't--"

"No no! It's not that I didn't say it back, well, yeah that's what happened but like.." I panicked a little.

"It caught me off guard and it's not that I don't like her, I really really do! But I don't know if I'm ready, and she said that she'll wait for me to say it back."

Hanni sighed.

"Well you're lucky because all she thinks about is you nowadays." Hanni scoffs, "so you better figure it out before she somehow? Changes her mind about you, which I really don't think will happen, she loves you Y/n." Hanni shrugged.

"Yeah I know.." I nodded slowly.

Hanni shuffled in her seat, sitting up properly and gently taking my hand, "you said you like her a lot right?" She asked.

"Yeah.."

"What's stopping you from loving her?" She asked, tilting her head.

There isn't anything that Minji's done or said to stop me from loving her.

But why can't I accept and admit that I really do love her?

"Are you scared?" Hanni spoke.

"I.. Think so..." I nod slowly.

Hanni sighed and slowly let go of my hand, "if you ask me, I don't think that there's anything scary about the relationship between the two of you." Hanni smiled lightly.

"You two get along so well that I for some reason could never see you guys arguing, well hopefully not."

"Anyways, that's beside the point, Minji is an understanding girl and she is willing to do whatever you want, so if you ask her to take the relationship slow then she'll do it. She'll listen to anything, and I mean anything you say Y/n." Hanni reassured.

"Really?"

"One-hundred thousand billion trillion percent Y/n." Hanni nodded, "if not, I'll buy you a life time supply of whatever you want." Hanni joked a little making me laugh.

"I'm serious though," she shrugs, "she really does love you." Hanni smiles, "and the thought of you two together gets me so happy because I can finally say 'I told you so', to her."

"Wait why?" I tilt my head in confusion.

"Oh because like a long time ago she said she would never thought of getting in a relationship with you, but I guess things change." Hanni chuckles.

"She said that?" I ask Hanni.

"Yeah she did.." Hanni paused as I just stared at her, "oh my god! don't take it the wrong way that she doesn't like you anymore, it was when you guys were grabbing each others throats and hating on each other." Hanni explained herself.

"This wasn't recent Y/n trust me," she laughed awkwardly.

"Oh okay I see.." I nod, laughing to myseld quietly, "glad you clarified it though."

"God, I would've ruined everything if I didn't.." Hanni shook her head, "anyways, I take it that since Minji hasn't been to the dorms in a while she's staying here with you?" Hanni asked.

"Yeah she is, but today she went out for a club meeting so I'm just here." I reply slowly.

"Oh right..." Hanni nodded, "well what do you wanna do?" Hanni turned her body to face me, "because I know we're not gonna just sit here and do nothing."

I laugh, "well... what should we do?" I look at her.

"Ooh!" Hanni perked up, "I learned how to make some really nice cookies the other day, do you wanna make some with me?" She asked, standing up from the sofa.

"Sounds fun." I smile, "let's do it." I nod in agreement.

"Great!"

- Written By Dest1iny

my exams are coming up so i might not be consistent with the updates until the mid june - just fyi

thanks for the support as always!