11

(Y/n POV)

It was the end of practice and the girls wanted to eat out afterwards. I thought it would be a nice bonding experience so I agreed and went along with them.

Although I felt kind of weird since Minji was with us, it was like there was a tension between us whenever we stood in front of each other, or even just glanced at each other for a second.

We all sat down in our seats, I watched as the seats filled up, Hanni beckoned me over to sit next to her, so I did.

Yunjin sat next to me on my right side and Hanni on my left. As I went to put my phone on the table from my pocket I looked up to see Minji sitting in front of me.

How much worse could this get?

I pursed my lips out of awkwardness after seeing her in front of me, but after, Yunjin quickly caught my attention as she spoke.

"Guys let's take a photo before we started," Yunjin said holding up her phone to take a picture with the whole group.

I posed for the photo as she took some pictures of us, watching as she lowered her phone once she was satisfied.

Glancing over at Yunjin I see her grinning slightly, curiosity got the best of me once she started giggling with Somi and Giselle.

"What's up with you guys?" I whispered to Yunjin.

She turned to me, signalling me to come closer so I could see.

I leaned over and look at her phone, she pointed at Minji and I seated in front of eachother in the photo.

"I won't even lie at this point," she whisper giggled, "you guys look so good together." Yunjin smiled and I hit her arm.

"Ouch Y/n," she laughed, "don't you agree?" Yunjin looked at Somi and Giselle.

"Now I get what you were saying about them the other day," Somi said discreetly.

"Guys, please." I sighed "let's talk about this another time."

"Right right." Yunjin nodded, "I'll be playing cupid for you though Y/n." She pretended to shoot a bow and arrow at me.

"I'll also keep a close eye on both of you though." Giselle teased making me roll my eyes in response.

Not soon after, everyone had decided what to get. So we called one of the staff members over to order and they quickly took our order.

"Can we get 3 bottles of soju aswell please." Yunjin added.

"Yah, you said you wouldn't drink." Somi lightly scolded Yunjin.

"Well I won't be alone," Yunjin said looking at me, "my bestie is joining me!" She said excitedly.

I shook my head at her antics, I didn't really feel like drinking but I've had a tiring day of practice and it would probably get my mind off other things.

"Make sure there's no illegal drinking going on here." Giselle warned, signalling to the younger girls, Haerin and Hyein.

"Yeah, don't worry." Yunjin nodded, "just me and Y/n, maybe if you want to join though~" Yunjin smiled.

"Oh please, at least one of us needs to be concious." Somi laughed.

"True true." Yunjin nodded.

My attention was brought away from my friends when I felt a tap on my shoulder.

It was Hanni.

"You won't have too much will you?" She asked, concern laced in her voice.

"I won't, don't worry." I reassure her, looking away from her and making eye contact with Minji who holds the same amount of concern in her eyes.

If not, even more than Hanni as she stares at me.

-
(Narrator POV)

Time passes quickly when you're having fun with your friends, especially if there's some sort of influence.

Yunjin along with Y/n were both quite tipsy, feeling the room spin a little whenever they stood up or turned their head too fast.

Relying on the help of others to help them stand up every now and then.

If anything, Y/n was probably affected by the alcohol more than her best friend.

With rosy cheeks, Y/n could only look at whoever was in front of her, not wanting to feel the dizziness everytime she turned her head.

"Hanni take Y/n's glass away from her please." Giselle pointed at the shot glass that was in Y/n's hands.

"No! This is my last one, I promise." Y/n slurred, on the verge of reaching her limit.

"Y/n, give it to me please." Hanni said firmly.

"You'll just drink it instead." Y/n scoffed.

"Y/n I'm not drinking." Hanni laughed.

Y/n furrowed her eyebrows in confusion.

"Oh right." Y/n smiled, "then you can have it." Y/n happily handed her glass over to Hanni, who put it away from Y/n's reach.

Minji watched Y/n's mischevious behaviour from the opposite side of the table, watching how Hanni took care of Y/n as they sat next to each other.

She pouted her lips slightly, feeling some sort of jealousy towards Hanni.

"Jealous?" Minji heard a voice as her arm was bumped by Somi.

"N- no..." Minji shook her head, replied quietly.

"You've been staring at them for the past ten minutes or so." Somi laughed quietly, "are you sure?" She asked in a playful tone.

"I- I'm fine.." Minji replied, "it's just weird to see her like that." Minji said slowly.

"Oh yeah, Y/n's definitely something when she's fuelled by alcohol." Somi nodded

"Yeah, I can see that..." Minji replied before slowly standing up, "I'm going to the bathroom." she said to Somi who nodded in response.

"Go ahead." Somi replied as she watched Minji excuse herself from the table leaving to the bathroom, noticing Y/n's lingering gaze on Minji as she left.

"Interesting..." Somi mumbled to herself.

-

A few minutes had passed and Minji hadn't returned from the bathroom, nobody had taken notice apart from Y/n, who had only noticed because she would always rest her gaze on the girl opposite her.

Still under the influence Y/n stood up, catching the attention of Hanni and Yunjin next to her.

"Where are you going?" Hanni looked at Y/n.

"To the bathroom," Y/n blinked, "need to pee." she admitted making Hanni laugh at her words.

"Don't slip and fall!" Yunjin teased without missing a beat.

Hanni laughed at Yunjin's antics as Y/n stuck a tongue out to her best friend.

"Okay, just be careful." Hanni warned as she kept her eye on Y/n who made her way over to the bathroom door, pushing it open and leaving the eyes of the other girls.

- Written By Dest1iny