𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐍𝐄𝐗𝐓 𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐅𝐄𝐋𝐓 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 𝐀 𝐃𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐌. You know those moments of bliss when you first wake up, when it feels like you might still be dreaming? That's what Margot felt when she woke up to the feeling of someone pressing their lips against her neck. It wouldn't be the first time she'd had a dream like this, except the only difference was that this time, she opened her eyes, and Nathanial was still there, grinning into the crook of her neck.

"Look who's finally awake," he murmured. Margot felt heat creep up her neck as memories from last night flooded in rapidly. She had gone against everything she stood for and had sex with the enemy. So much for all of her mantras. "Really? I thought I was having a nightmare," she muttered, but her sentence was cut off with a whimper as she felt Nate dig his teeth into her collarbone, teasing her. "I'm flattered to know that you've been dreaming about me." For every reply she had for him, Nathanial has one at the ready for her. Sometimes, she couldn't keep up.

"Shut up," she groaned. "What time is it?" She reached over until she felt her hands grip her watch, and she was surprised that she hadn't slept in, but was actually early for once. Then, she glanced over at Nathan, who was wiggling his eyebrows suggestively with a smirk on his face, and she realized that this was far from coincidental. "It's early," he pointed out. "We have time," he insisted, and Margot was oh-so tempted to take him up on the offer. After last night confirmed her suspicions about her, she knew she couldn't get enough of him now.

"In your dreams," she told him, trying to sound confident. This was dangerous, getting close to him like this, because Margot would develop feelings for him. Real feelings, that he would not reciprocate. She couldn't handle this again. It was why she went for guys she knew she could never fall in love with, and why she always left them first. She liked having that control, knowing that she would never get hurt like that. "I told you last night, Nathanial. This was a one time thing."

"Correct," he agreed. "You said sleeping with me was a one time thing. Which leaves us with a few other options." Leave it to Nathanial to try and find a loophole in her words. Maybe he wasn't as dumb as he wanted everyone to think. "I think you'll enjoy a few of them."

"You overestimate your abilities," she retorted. "I've had better." No, she hadn't. It was a complete lie, and frankly, Margot was surprised at how convincing she managed to sound. "Are you going to make me beg for it?" He raised an eyebrow, leaning over her to press kisses on her neck, slowly making his way down until he landed on the curve in between her breasts. "If you're planning on begging, then getting on your knees would be a good place to start." He seemed to like that response, because the grin on his face got impossibly wider, and he made his way under the bedsheets until his face was no longer visible to her. "That could be arranged, if you want," he said in between kisses to her inner thighs.

After this, she would be done. No more Nathanial Clairmont. She had gotten him out of her system now, and he would go back to his old ways of screwing anything in a mini skirt. And life would be good again.

That's all this was. It was Margot getting him out of her system. Who cares if she got an orgasm out of it? Fine, okay. Multiple orgasms from it. She was a smart girl, and she refused to be stupid for some guy-

However, the second that Nathanial buried his face in between her legs, all thoughts of common sense and reason were wiped from her mind. And she was reminded of the fact that she could get used to this, having him like this with her. She was so screwed, but she didn't seem to care as much as she should. Which was dangerous enough. She always heard rumours from girls in the office that murmured about Nathanial's "magic tongue" but Margot never took them seriously. But she understood it now. She understood why he was so addicting, and why he left behind a trail of girls in his wake that wanted more of him. Because she was now one of those girls.