Kenji

🎶
Don't blame me- Taylor Swift

It was the best money can buy,with the latest touch of art , a glass case of autographed painting "we have better facilities , this is just full of lips mark with different shades " Fred shrug his shoulder by this i can sense he has no interest in art he has expensive taste but lack of interest in art.

"Don't be a snob Fred"it may look like just some different lips shade on it , the Special thing of this is these all shades are latest and one piece in the world people can hardly reach them as their cost is high as hell.

"why are we even here?" He gave me a lazy look, well man like Fred would never waste his precious time in a gallery he is too busy with making money for all of this .

"Sometimes change of scenery is necessary " i turn to him , my plan was clear although i had some certain interest in art unlike Fred but this time it was an opportunity to get the business further "Remember Dante Volkov, Few days ago we had some chat and i get to know that his wedding anniversary is coming "He must have gotten an idea by my hint .

This thing i know for sure is his wife Adeline likes to collect the latest art work especially which is rare this painting had only one piece of it in the whole world .

"And you are going to get this for his wife ?"

He asked with a raised eyebrow ,Dante is not an easy one to sway ,we need to melt him in to our way "I heard he loves her more than anything " proud smirk appear on my face , we just need to get close to them , i can hear his chuckle ,he must have realise all the calculation i was about to set.

" I think you are getting better with my company" well i forgot he is Fred ,he doesn't praise easily, he has heart of gold but the meanest mouth . I rolled my eyes at his self praising comment.

"You have been avoiding my invite at my house" he drawled from his seat along the wall "I have other things to do besides playing games at your place " I uncapped a bottle of single - malt scotch and poured it into a glass as i avoided his eagle gaze.

"hmm" his answer was short which was not unusual but it sounded weighed heavy with a pinch of salt,i ignored it .

I wasn't lying and it's his birthday coming to which means i had a tight window to finish all of my deals before signing off for the holiday.My team had been stressed .

It wouldn't be a disaster if i delayed them but i never settle for 'not a disaster',
when it's come to buisness i give my all ,those who know me personally might say i have change of personality while working .

Of course , Fred was right that i was avoiding going to his place .

Since the night i was dropping Nazeera back -It was a crazy moment in which i was loosing myself - i almost kissed her.
I gulped down the drink .

The scotch burned down its way in my throat but it didn't help to erase the memory of sky blue eyes ,her body scent the heat i was feeling ,her pink lips .

One dip of my head and i would have discovered for myself whether her lips were as soft and tasty as they looked . A sudden heat rushes through me,i tighten my jaw brushing it off.

Thank God reason had prevent it , it would be bad to go on a date with woman and kiss another woman. It wouldn't be any wroth 'it would've been worth it' my inner voice mumbled.

'Shut up ' another voice snapped 'she is your best friend's sister, atleast not her'
I loosened my tie and rubbed a hand over my face . Great now i was arguing with myself .Dang Nazeera.

"Kenji"

Fred voice snapped my senses back .I straightened, a cold rope twisted through my gut,when I realised that i was so lost in thoughts that I forgot I was with Fred and i didn't even listen to what he must've said .