NAZEERA/KENJI

Don't blame me - Taylor Swift

I was here staring at this one painting in the lounge of my company. Butterfly painted red paint the traces of paint making it look like blood .

dark, light, monochromatic.

"Welcome Naaz" masculine voice break through my trance as I turn toward the man . Corners of my mouth strech into a polite smile,as i touched my glasses before extending my hand for a hand shake.

"Its been a while since I saw last."

Travis King .My partner of this company.We both met in college , decided to start a company he is good with deals and economy things . Well I write and he publishes my work.

"I guess so." I said,we shook our hands.

My one of the reason was not because I can't handle so much on my plate ,it just i don't like to show my face ,in the beginning I never thought that my books will be hit .I was not ready for any publicity that and not now too.

"So finally you came" Travis said , putting his hands back in his pocket .

"I had to , you said he is some big shot"

I was never eager for fame , people might misunderstood it as coward but they are wrong,I am not scared of people but I am disgust by the reality of humans .And I am happy with my life right now as it is .

"He is . Elijah Morgan wanted to meet you personally and discuss about the new book. "

I have heard it in TV . He is CEO and founder of the 'ME' the biggest technical company .But the reason I am here is my curiosity about what made him to deal with writer.

I sighed . "Tell me where and how are we meeting "

After a long discussion with Travis , I am finally relaxing .I glance at my wrist watch ,I had enough time for the meeting.

I was at company cafeteria , I was waiting for meal when i spotted a couple, and image of hazel brown eyes and charming smile man appear as thought of him made me smile .

Even the thought of him make my heart stop, I was mentally and physically weak because of him.

He was living rent free in my mind,
I was just controlling myself imagine more of his fantasies of him , it was just ain't me .

After him breaking into my house , days went fine, i scolded him for breaking in my house in Chanel presence it was so risky.

I am still amazed that he really did that, last time I talked to him he said he will be busy and i guess he is really cause ever since there was no message or call of him.

"Here ma'am " clearing my mind full of his thoughts ,I was ready to eat this mouthful meal.

--------

"Good evening Ms.Ibrahim."

A man with deep voice greeted me as i took infront of him ,he was quite handsome well more than what he looked like on TV,he was looking like a perfect British model.

I looked around not to look a creep and get misunderstood for checking him out.

Well we were here in this restaurant, every table has its own partition,and not much people were here.

"Good evening mr.Morgan."

I greeted him back with a blank face,as we started our discussion. And soon we got so comfortable , i laughed at silly joke he joined me too.

But I don't know why I was keep feeling a stare on the side of head.

KENJI

I was here with my friend for celebration after getting a deal but anger fume in me when I saw someone familiar at the other table.