Kenji

"If you hit him one more time .." Tears streaked Naaz's cheeks "I swear i will disown you as my brother."

Her words echoed in this silent room,my head turns in her direction as something hit my guts so hard .

The words left her lips so softly but left the heaviness behind them.

Fred was equally shock as i was .

Naaz's rushes toward me as she graze my cheeks with tears in her eyes ,i couldn't read her emotions.

She gently tugged on my left cheek "Does it hurt?"her voice was trembling ,my heart ache for even bringing her into this situation.

My lips thinned a bit as i nodded .

"If you are upset with our relationship then hit me as well as I am also part of it." the softness form earlier left her eyes leaving fire in its wake.

She turned to Fred who was still in shock, in the snap of moment an emotion flicked over his face "You never..."he muttered.

His feet stumbles as for the first i saw fear in his eyes ." How can you ...say that so easily,"his voice breaks in between,water in his eyes swept the emotion away.

I am feeling bad for what is happening, that's exactly what I was afraid of.

I can feel Freckle's hand shiver on my face,i had to do something for the situation to get better.

"How can you.." Fred's words dropped with him on the floor, me and Freckles hitched in unison .

Nazeera rushes out of the room , holding her tears back .

I went to Fred , patting his shoulder i console him."Fred.."i hesitated incase he didn't accept my concern but i guess he was so lost to even punch me.

"Fred ..."i repeated.

No response as i expected,"Get a hold man."

He was sitting emotionless, Freckles word hits him hard ."Calm down ." i said in a lower voice.

He suddenly jerked off my hand from his shoulder and turned to me,"Because of you my sister -- my little one said those harsh words."he grabs my collar .

"Fred , let's sit and talk." i tried to calm his rage.

His grip on my collar loosened as he -- finally listened to me ,thank god and sat on the couch,not on the floor for once.

"I know you are surprised by our sudden confession--but don't you know me?" i seriously wanted to ask this , I get it his situation but don't we know eachother - don't he knows me .

He turns his face to me ,his brows connected in a frown "Fred what is the reason thats not letting you trust me with your sister?" First I had to clear things with him .

"I know that I am not that good enough ,but I love her .." my eyes softened at the mention of her " so much." for me i think to survive in this world with her i only needed love and believe.

He stays quiet,"Ok that's fine if you want to take time to swallow the truth but atleast pretend in front of Nazeera." His face softened at her mention .

He wipes his face hurriedly and cleared his throat, nodding his head slightly in agreement.

Of course he also doesn't want his sister to hate him I also nodded my head and I need to calm my freckles for them to have conversation.

“Just wait and I will call you out .”I told him before standing up well he didn't responded to me and I wasn't surprised.

Walking out from the drawing I went to her room ,I slowly twisted the door knob as creak sound door opening could be heard now.

“Freckles?”

There was no sound at all which made my heart ache as I tensed my eyes looked here and there restlessly in this room and then her head behind the bed .I rushed to her with relief that she was here only and she was safe.

“Love...Are you okay?”

Although I knew the answer but I still wanted to ask something for her to respond well I am not that good with these situations but I never liked when she cried I wanted to take all her sorrow.She didn't responded to but hugged me back when I pulled her into a hug and cried on my chest.

“No don't cry please freckles you know I love you and you know your brother loves you too he just in shock and I am he will accept it afterwards.”I told her I just wanted her to stop crying it was literally piercing my heart ,I carress her back to calm her.

“I am sorry .. sorry that you have to go through this because of me.” when she said it it broke my heart I never felt this because of any human I was never  attached with anybody so emotionally .

I wiped off her tears which were leaving their dry marks and shook my head,“You don't have to be sorry and this is nothing bad freckles you know I have gone through more..”I joked a bit so I could lighten the mood.

Giving her a peck I said ..“And for you I will go through much more if needed and me and Fred had a lot of boxing matches so I am kinda use to his punches..”She shook her head slightly and chuckled at my hard efforts to lighten her up.

Now she gave few pecks before saying,“I love you and thanks for everything Kenji.”

“You know words wouldn't do after solving up with Fred we will have feisty night and then we could show each other our love Freckles.”I smiled in flirtious way and winked at her as she too burst into a small laugh.

And after bit chit chat I somehow managed to take her out back in the drawing room so the siblings could resolve.

I was holding Freckles hand and her grip tighten when we entered as carress her skin with my thump .Fred also looked and I could see releif expression he got afterhe saw Nazeera .

“Naaz——”

“Fred——”

Fred and Freckles started at same time in unison ,I know things are going to be okay.

“I am sorry Naaz but please do not to be mad at me .”Fred  started the conversation after sigh as Freckles just patiently listened with heratms fold up to chest .

Fred waited for her to say well I did too we both look at her patiently but she didn't responded after a minute so Fred drawled further.”Okay fine I accept it ...I accept your relationship with kenji.”he said after glancing at us back and forth .

And after listening to Freckles turns her to heim hurriedly not believing her ears honestly,“And now that I did what you
wanted don't ever say that you leave me again.”he told her as freckles on to him in happiness and I was also pulled in the  hug .