Kenji /Nazeera

🎶
Company - Justin Bieber

KENJI KISHIMOTO ✧⁠*⁠。

Trust me the moment her index came in contact with my lips . I lost it all
Each and every hair on my body straighten in its place . Hot clouds surrounded my mind . Now i must be going crazy cause i am imagining those things.

Her hand strangle in my hairs .My mouth devouring in hers. My hands on her body . I swear my intrusive thoughts whispering wild things to me .

‘stick out the tounge lick her finger’

Sweat starts flowing it's way down to my jaw line.

I can hear  Fred's  footsteps  fading away . She must told him a lie for me. She lied for me.
Oh lord i must be crazy. But the thought of me exploring her mouth with my toungue. Warm and hot clouds
Covered my eyes. It's like devil itself hovering over me.

Her finger slowly started to slip off my lips.

♡NAZEERA IBRAHIM ♡

I somehow managed to send Fred back . But atmosphere was different when i turned to face . His dark expression I can see lust beyond this brown forest. I was to take off my finger from his lips . My heart beat dropped when he held it back in air .

I was too stunned to do or say anything.He widen his grip  to on my hand now.

He pulled me closer to him. My face closer . I gasped.“what are you doing ?” I tried to stay as calm i  could be . But my voice still came out in a whisper.Making the situation more intimidating.

He sucks  the  air around us before releasing it on my face. Which also made me shiver .“Can we..*breaths in*
Can we keep eachother's company in this dark night.”

Hearing those words , it's like sudden realisation . Us in this situation —
So close to eachother — Not possible.
I tried to push him away but he didn't even move a bit with those biceps of him it was hard .

Looking at him , I can feel something dark , eager .Such a different aura from his usual one.

Should I be scared? Should I be worried?. “Kenji we can't –”he didn't let me finish  before brushing his lips on mine . God swear ! I want to scream out loud so bad . My eyes widen.

He seems to loose his cool. His behaviour made me doubt if its real.

“Can I ? ”his face was still so close to my face it was like our breath were exchanging.

“Can you what?”I somehow managed pull out these words out . Temperature was still high.

"Can I have you tonight Nazeera?''

The velvety way he said my name was so unusual. Conjuring images of lazy morning and silken sheet . His hands sliding up my thighs and kisses trailing down my neck , his tongue doing wicked things to my body while he thrust inside me . Over and over, until-

Fuck

Heat ignited between my thighs . My fingers curled around his rock like biceps .But i shrugged his question and forced myself not to break his knowing stare. “I think you are drunk , so it's better for me to keep my distance otherwise you will regret it tomorrow”

A laugh crinkled the corners of his eyes , and my pulse jumped in response. It was turning into dangerous situation at this point.
Anytime Kenji did something , my traitorous body reacted like it's been struck by lightning.

“Do I look like i am drunk freckles?”

Heat seared my cheeks, but it was nothing compared to the warmth flooding my veins.