NAZEERA

🎶
Drive you insane- Daniel Di Angelo

"I spend hours to read your smutty books to help you achieve your fantasies "He said breathlessly ."Shall we achieve them?"

Here is this thing about humans,we'll always throw aside common sense in favour of instant gratification.

I knew eating noodles every week wasn't healthy,but i still eat them.

I knew i should write every morning before binge-watching Netflix,but i didn't

And i knew getting involve with Kenji is my worst mistake in history,but being with him was the only time I could breathe .

I didn't resist when he kissed me or when those clever nimble hands removed our clothes with a deft tigs and pulls .My own hands joined in , hungrily mapping bare skin and sculpted muscle.

Our first time was explosive,the culmination of months of buildup.
It was sweet and languorous,unconstrained fear and heightened by our weekapart.

The night streched us in an endless canvas,and we painted it with kisses and moans until pleasure swept them aside with one bold stroke .

Kenji rolled off me while I sank deeper into bed,I wasn't feeling my legs at all.

"Although it's a secret,but i will tell you " I said "You are the best guest I ever had, Ten out of ten and recommended by me" right now I don't care if I was inflating his ego further.

I was too stuffed with the clouds he tempted.

His laugh echoed and it made me smile.Every reaction he gave sank me in more deeply.

The mask was falling away.

The eagerness to see the more and more real of Kenji was now my goal.
I liked him more than i admit.

"Your secert is safe with me"

I sensed an underlying tension in his voice.A notch formed between his brows,faint but clearly visible.

"Everthing working out well?" I asked
"you seem stress than someone who just had sex should be .Is it about us? about me?"

"Its not you " he said "its just work"

"hmm . Acceptable "i hummed before growing serious."Dante's deal?"

"Thats part of it" there was a long pause .Then softly , so softly i almost didn't hear him , "My Uncle is afraid ,that our family buisness might get snatched "

I shot up as the admission shocked me, sliding the sheet off my chest in my haste .His face brightened a fraction,then when i yanked the sheet back up .And i found it adorable .

"But how is it even possible when you are still alive to handle it" i argued ,even though it's nothing about me .Or neither I have any idea about his business.I simply can't imagine anyone better than him.

Besides it's his damn family business.His last name was enough to own it .How could someone snatch?

"Office politics, Freckles " He gave me a brief overview of the situation, which didn't really waste my ire.

"why does those rich people like get their asses kissed so much? Isn't it stupid " i asked after he finished.

The side of Kenji's mouth twitched."Good question baby,i guess the answer is their ego and they don't even care if it's chafe." His fingers hovers mine over the sheet.
"I appreciate your umbrage on my behalf "

"Your uncle might be just overthinking" i said, though it seem unlikely.

"What about your parents? What does they think?" We never get any chance to know eachother.He never talked about himself.I'd never heard about his parents.Their identity is mysterious on internet too.'Cecil KISHIMOTO' His uncle who is running
Kishimoto's Empire in the spotlight.