kenji

🎶
Encore - Lolo zouai

I spent the most of my working . Doing meetings here and there . Alternating between work and Nazeera. Especially,
Fantasizing about Nazeera while working.

I had a multi billion dollar deal on the line and all i could think is about was the woman who'd crash into my life, blowing it into thousand smithereens.

The kiss.Her begging. Those expression.The worst and the best decision of my life.

Even now, days later, my mind echoed with Nazeera's cries, whimpers and moan as she came all over my hand.

“Are you even listening?”Fred's irritated voice sliced through the memory like jagged glass through silk.

I hummed.

He threw an death glare in my way.
“ I am trying to help you, atleast you can do is listen. Isn't that's why we are having discussion?”

We'd arranged a brainstorm in his home office over the meeting. Outside our weekly boxing matches and races, where we had free rein to lummed eachother as much as we liked , we often consulted each other on business matters.

“No .I simply missed your cheerful personality ”I lifted my drink in a mock toast .“You light up my day ”

“Fuck off”He snorted, but i could see a shadow of a smile played over his mouth. “Dante still not giving you the deal?”.

“so far , but he'll cave in soon”.My gift must have made an big impact .

My team and I had been working hard
For this deal.

From the moment I decided to get this I knew it would be hard, but again I never liked easy things.

He is challenging us for long time.And now our competitors are badly eyeing it. Nothing new. But I can't lose it at all.

Fuck . Even the thought of losing made me itched.

A knock interrupted us , followed by the soft creak of the door opening.

Fred straighten.His expression turn into the dark one . Guess it was that beautiful girl I met at the party , Nazeera's friend.

“Hi ,Chanel”I said as I looked up at her.
My memory is sharp enough to beautiful girls names.“Hi there”she laughed awkwardly.

“Why you are here?”Fred asked in a low voice.

“Your sister is here to pick up her things , She asked me to call you ” she said in touch breathlessly.

“I didn't knew you were here too” She said as she turns to me. I have to say these two are cooking something. They have a different aura around them .

“It doesn't matter, you have done your work now  you can go we are coming ”
He said before i could say something .
As he flicked a glance at her  “ Close the door on your way out” .

I frowned .“Don't be rude dude.”

“She doesn't mind it ” His stare darkened.“Right?”

“why would I obey you ? And don't be so out of your limits ”she argued back.

If looks could kill . I feel like third wheel for a second .As she storms out, breaking all of it.

“This isn't how you talk to someone man”i stated . It's true, he was being rude.

                 ————————

I was going to stay in the office but the excitement to see her after our orgasm session made snap out of it.